Chapter 1

*Recap*

We were on our way when someone bumped into me.All i saw was a really cute blonde boy and then  i blacked out.

*End of recap*

I woke up in the nurses office and saw that really cute boy again. "Umm..Who are you?" "I'm Cody" "What happened, Why am i in here?" "I was walking down the hall and i wasn't paying attition and i bumped into you making you fall and you blacked out." Cody said getting up from the chair he was sitting in. The nurse came in and gave us a note and told us to get to class.

*SKIP TO END OF DAY*

"Come on Haley my mom's here." Haley was talking to her boyfriend Chase. We got in and drove to Haley's house and said our goodbyes and drove off. 15 minutes later we were home. I ran up stairs to my room and turned on some Cody Simpson music. I did my homework and cheaked my phone.

Alli:Hey do u want to stay night? Bring swimsuit

Haley: Hey i just found out that the Simpson's go to our school!!

Trey:Hey do u want to get back together?

Cody:Hey angel sorry for making you black out

I replyied to Alli,Haley,Trey,& then Cody

To Alli:Sure i'll be there in 30

To Haley:Really!! that is so freakin awesome

To Trey: Umm NO.....u cheated on me with Sammie My best friend!!

To Cody:It's ok :) alli invited me to stay the night & im not your angel

Haley & Cody are the only ones that replyied

Haley:Yea have fun at Alli's

 Cody:Cool..see u soon :)

I went in my huge closet and packed 2 bathingsuits and some shorts,tank-top,t-shirt and flip flops. I ran down stairs and told my mom were i was going and left, I walked up to there huge 2 story house and rung the doorbell. Cody opened the door, "Hey angel." "Hey and like i said i'm not your angel." He showed me to Alli's room.

(Cody's P.O.V)

"Not yet but you will be" i said under my vocie. "I heard that." "What did you hear i didn't say anything." "Sure." She walked in Alli's room and i heard them say they were going to the beach and Alli told Breeana to ask me if i wanted to come. So i ran into my room and loged onto twitter."Hey Cody do u want to go to the beach with me & Alli?" "Umm...su..sure." She was so pretty i could;'t speak."Okay, meet us down stairs in 5" With that she left. "I know that i just meet her but i think im in love..." i said in a wishisper so she wouldnt hear me.

___________________________________________________________

A/N Hey so how was chapter 1? It's a little bit longer than the intro. Comment,vote & fan :D Love ya!! 143 <3