Chapter 8

• Didedikasikan kepada codysimpson love!!!!

(Bree's P.O.V)

"Bree,Cody get up We are about to take Josh to the air port." Angie said opening the bedroom door. We got up and we put everything in the tour bus and left. "Why is Josh the only one going back to Australia?". "Alli wanted Jake to stay so she wouldny be by her self." Cody said getting out if the bus at the air port. We went to Starbucks and got lattes and went to the gate. We said goodbye and watched Josh get on the plane. "What do you want for dinner?" Alli and me said " Pizza" "What kind?" We told brad what kind we wanted and went back into our bus. (the kid had there own bus and Brad,Angie,& Tom had there own to.) "Cody do you know we're Alli is?" "Um I saw them go into the back." "Alli i umm have to tell you something later.." We walked back and saw Alli and Jake on the couch making out. We closed the door and went and got n my bunk. We laid down and started watching HP.

(Cody's P.O.V)

I looked at her and she looked so beautiful. "Bree.." she looked at me and before she could say anything I lwent in and kissed her. She was on top of me and then I licked her lip asking for permission. Her tongue was dancing around in my mouth and she pushed off breathing hard. Waited 5 minutes and then we started back. "Bree are pi...." Alli opened the curtains and saw Bree on top of me and us making out. "Dude, Come o..." Jake stopped and saw us making out too. "Ummm...." We both said and she got off me and we went to get pizza.

(Alli's P.O.V)

"hey Bree come here." We went in to the back room. "So there is this girl her name is Lilly. She asked me if I could get Cody to say happy birthday to her or text her anything, it's her dream to meet Cody... Do you think we can make it happen?""yea, call her and we will give her V.I.P passes." "thanks Alli!" We went got pizza and then me and Alli got n out shorts and tank tops. "What do y'all want to do?" "Ummm cuddle?" Cody said smerking. "Umm I think y'all took cuddling a littleto far. We all started laughing and decided scenic it was 3:37am we needed to go to bed.

(Cody's P.O.V)

"Cody...Cody?" "yea babe?" "I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see trey." "come here you can sleep with me." "Hey babe get up I have a show in 4 hours." She got up and we went and ate breakfast with Alli and Jake. "Jake do you want to go to the meet and greet?" He said yea and Bree and Alli went to get dress.

(Alli's P.O.V)

Bree wore Black Skinny jeans, a blue love shirt and blue pastrys I wore pink Skinny jeans, a pink shirt with a heart on it, and pastrys. "Hey I'm gonnago find Cody be right back." she left an went back to the back and 10 minutes later she came out blushing.

(Bree's P.O.V)

"What happened in there?" "I walked in and he was standing in his boxers showing off his 6-pack. He couldn't find what to wear." "Okay tmi!!" "You asked me what happened." We went and did out hair and make up and went back to front to find Cody and Jake doing a u-stream. "Hey guys this is my girl friend Breeana and Alli." he moved the laptop our way and we waved. "Cody we need to get to sound check." Brad said entering the bus. "Okay angles I have to go sound check. We will do a longer one when we get back from the concert." we got off and left the bus. "Dude what's up I haven't seen you in forever!" Greyson said coming up and doing the dude hand shake thing.

(Jake P.O.V)

"Alli it's loud let's go to your dressing room." "okay let's go." Wr walked hand in hand all the way to her dressing room. We got on the couch and she sat in my lap. Our heads went in and we kissed. "Hey Alli do yo....." Bree opened the door and saw us and left. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go see what Bree needs." Alli left and 5 minutes later she came back. We kissed some more and then we had to go because Me and Alli are introducing cody on to stage.

Bree's P.O.V)

Breeana, in five minutes Cody is gonna call you on stage for his new song 'I found you'." Matt said. " This is one if my new songs and I want to have a special girl come on stage with me, Everyone welcome to the stage my girlfriend, Breeana." I walked on stage and went next to Cody he put his arm around me and started singing. After the concert it was the meet and greet.

(Cody's P.O.V)

"Where's Bree?" Jake looked at me and then looked around. " I don't know." "Alli were is Bree?" "she had to uses the bathroom." Oh." Alli walked to the bathroom.

(Alli's P.O.V)

I walked to bathroom and saw something on the mirror. 'Dont you ever come close to Cody again or worse will happen! Love Cody's angry angles' I looked in the stalls and saw Bree tied to the Toilet with duck tape on her mouth. She was all bloodie. "OMG Bree who did this?" I undid the duck tape and untied her. "Bree answer me!" she was quite I ran out if the bathroom and back to Cody. "Cody Some of your angles tied Bree to a toilet and put duck tape on her mouth and there is blood everywhere." Cody and Jake ran to the bathroom. "BREE GET UP YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" Cody picked Bree up and I called Matt,mom and dad. We took Bree to the ER and Matt told everyone that there was something that happened to be Bree and that they could come back later.

(Bree's P.O.V)

I woke up in a  white room again. I tryed to open my eyes but i couldnt. "Bree i know you cant hear me but you can do this. Your strong i know you can do it. Ill be here for you and I love you babe." I wanted to open my eyes so much i had to push my self. im gonna do this i know i can. "Cody...." "Babe your up!" "What happened to me?" "Some of my so call angels tied youto a tolite and put dude tape on your mouth and gave you a coucushion." Angie walked in the room. "The doctor said in an hour if everything is okay."

*Back at the tour bus*

"Hey guys its Alli,Cody,Bree, and Jake."We were all in  the back. "This is to the so call angles that hurt the love of my life, By hurting Bree your hurting me! If your a real angel then toy wouldnt hurt her! And please dont hate on Bree!" we did the u-stream for 2 hours then Alli and Jake went to bed. Me and Cody stayed up,

________________________________________________________                       A/N hey i know its not that long i have been really busy. And cant upload alot i have to focus on school work but i hope yall like it! vote,Comment,Fan! 143 <3