Chapter 4

(Alli's P.O.V)

"Bree, you and Cody need to go out!" "He asked me out but i said not now. I really want to but i dont want to get hurt again." "Look Bree I know Cody really well and i know he wont hurt you! He loves you, you can tell he does!" "Fine..Just please don't say anything to him." We walked out of mall and back to Alli's house and went upstairs to get on our pjs. 

When we were done i left Alli and went to Cody's room. "Hey Cody. I need to tell you something." "Okay? What is it?" "Yes, I will go out with you." " Really?!?" "Yea, now i am your angel." "Awesome! well its late and you need to go to bed." "Okay, goodnight." "Goodnight babe," I went back to Alli's room smiling like a retard. "Why are you soo happy?" "Well lets just say im not single anymore." "OMG!!" We laid down and i went to sleep thinking about my amazing boyfriend. The next morning i woke up to Cody. "Happy 14th Birthday angel!!" "Thanks!!" "Your welcome! Come on get ready then come down stairs i have a suprise for you. Then your mom wants you home."

I woke Alli up and she sang happy brithday to me and we went to get dresssed. (Link in comments) I striagted my hair,put make up on, and put my dream necklace on that my dad gave to me before he died. He was in the army and died in war. I started to cry and Alli came over to me. "Bree whats wrong??" "Nothing its just when i think about my dad i cry not meaning to." " Okay well fix your make-up and come down stairs.

Me and Alli walked down stairs and saw a card, a box and a dozen red roes. "Happy birthday love!" "Aww thank you!" i sat on couch and read the card i strated to cry again. It was so sweet! Cody opened the box and put a braclet on my wrist that said 'Love is forever' "Aww Cody thank i love you!" "I love you to angel." We ate breakfast and Cody walked me home.

 "Hey mom im home and i want you to meet someone." "Happy birthday and who is it?"  "Mom meet Cody. He is my boyfriend." "Hi Mrs. Tanner nice to meet you." "You to honey. Cody do you want to stay hear for the day? I bet Bree would love that?" "I'll have to ask my mom." Cody called his mom. "Hey mom can i stay at Breeana's house today i'll be back befour dinner." "Sure, have fun and tel her happy birthday." She said yes" "Okay we are bout to go ice skating or to a movie, which ever one Bree wants."

(Breeana's P.O.V.)

We dicided on going ice skating senice  I have never been befour. We got our ice skates and started skateing. "Mom can we go please?" "Why? We jsut ot hear." Umm..i dont feel good." "Okay." "Sweetie whats really wrong?" "I saw Trey walk in and i dont want to be around him." "Okay well lets return our skates and maybe we can go to a movie just us." "Okay." We went and returned our skates and walked out to the car. "Mom can me and Cody go to a movie?" "No im sorry but they shut down the movie theather." "Mrs.Tanner can i take Breeana to the beach? We will be back befour 5." "Okay i'll drop you off and go home and let Bree get her simsuit and then we will be back to get you.

When i got home i ran up stairs and grabed a orange and blue stiped swimsuit and grabbed a towl and looked at my ohone i had over 24 text. Half were Happy birthday and the other half were Heys. I turned it off and went back to the car.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N Heyy!! Hope you liked it!! I was going to write more but i really wanted to upload tonight. So i might upload again 2morow!!!! On CODYS BIRTHDAY!! Vote comment and fan               Love ya!! <3