Chapter 4 part 2

(Breeana's P.O.V)

My mom droped us off and we started walking. "Close you eyes." I closed my eyes. "Cody put me down!!!" I screamed and realized i was over Cody's shoulder and walking into the water. "Cody don..." I was to late Cody had thrown me over his shoulder in to the water. I came up and saw Cody  laughing  and then look down. My top had come undone and fell off. "I didn't see anything." He said with a smerk. I tied my top back tightly and walked back to the shore with Cody.

 "We should get going it's late and we have school tomarow." "Bree..." "Yea code?" "I'm home schooled now, my manerger thinks i will get hurt." "I wish you wernt." "Maybe we can talk your mother into letting my mom home school you to." "Okay well we should go get in the car." 

"Hey Mrs. Tanner my mom is home schooling me and Alli and we were wondering if Bree can drop out of school and be home schooled. Sencie we are going out  she will get hate from my fans. You would think they would leisten to me but some dont. Please think about it." "She can be home schooled with you and Alli." By the way my mom basicaly lets me do anything i want. "Thank you momma!!" "Thanks Mrs. Tanner we only go school on tuesdays and Fridays 8am-4pm." Hey mom can i say the night with Alli tonight?" Yes,Cody do you want to come to our house or do you want us to drop you off then later ill drop Bree off?" "I'll stay its okay." We drove to my house and me and Cody went to my room to pack.

(Cody's P.O.V)

This was it i was going to make my move. We got to her room and she went and sat on her couch. "Bree i have to show you something..close you eyes." "Okay what...." I cut her off with a long soft kiss. 4 minutes later we came out only because her mom opened the door. We stoped kisssing as soon as her mom said aww. "Mom.We were just talking." "Its okay you 14. 14 year olds kiss." I packed and changed into my pjs (link in comments) I packed my cothes for the rest off the week. My mom has cancer and hasnt been feeling good so she is going to some cancer place and is staying for a week.Mrs. Simpson said i could stayin the gest-room.

_________________________________________________________

A/N iI know its short but i wanted to upload. I have VERY big plans for this story. Vote comment fan!! Love ya!! <3