chapter 5

(Cody's P.O.V)

"Hey Alli, Bree is staying for a week or two. She is staying in the guestroom." "Okay" I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. The door bell rung and i went to open it. "Hey Cody" It was Haley. "Hey Haley the girls are in Alli's room." She said thank you and went up stairs. I went back to the couch and took my phone out i texted Jake and Josh.

*Text Convo*

Me: Hey

Jake: Hey dude cant talk bout to get on plane with Josh. See ya soon!

Josh:Cant talk getting on plane.

The past few days with Bree have been so awesome that i forgot that Jake and Josh are coming down from austrialia and are staying for a month. Bree,Alli,and Haley walked down and  sat on couch with me. Bree sat next to me and snuggled. "Do all of you want to watch Harry Potter?" Alli said standing up. "Sure" We all said. Me and Bree went to kitchen and made some popcorn. We walked back in to the movie room and started watching the movie.

(Alli's P.O.V)

Half way through the movie i looked over at Cody and Bree and saw them making out. I mean not little make out but big time over load make out. "GET A ROOM!!" I yelled and they stoped. They walked out and went to Cody's room. Me and Haley stayed and watched the next 3 movies. On the 4th movie Haley fell asleep and so did I.

(Breeana's P.O.V)

We went into him room and layed on his bed. I put my head on his chest and he started singing angel.

My angel, How'd you get to be so fly, How'd you get to shine so bright, girl How'd you get to look like that, Heaven don't you call her back, yeah

doo doo doo doo do,

Halo Halo, I'm not sayin' hi, Baby there's a ring above your head, And it shines so bright in the sunlight, in the sunlight Ayo Ayo, this is like a dream Every bit of you it makes me weak, How did I get here, in the sunlight, in the sun

I must be in Heaven Cause I'm looking at an Angel Whose staring back at me Her eyes so heavenly I must be in Heaven Cause I'm looking at an Angel There's no one on this Earth that's made this beautiful I must be in Heaven

Here we are, looking at the stars I can hear, the beating of your heart, I could listen to this song forever You're the breeze, cruising down my coast,

You're the jam, baby I'm the toast, It's so sweet when we're together And if I ruled the world I'd name an island for ya, You could tell all your girls I named an island for you,

I must be in Heaven Cause I'm looking at an Angel Whose staring back at me Her eyes so heavenly I must be in Heaven Cause I'm looking at an Angel There's no one on this Earth that's made so beautiful I must be in heaven

Halo, Halo I'm not saying hi baby there's a ring above your head and it shines so bright in the moonlight in the moonlight, my angel

How'd you get to be so fly, How'd you get to shine so bright, girl How'd you get to look like that, Please heaven don't you call her back,

doo doo doo doo do

doo doo doo doo do

My Angel,

doo doo doo doo do

My Angel.

(Cody's P.O.V)

I sung angel to her and said goodnight. She cuddle into me and she fell asleep.

(Breeana's P.O.V.)

I woke up and heard Cody on the phone with someone. 'I dont love you. I love Breeana'.....'Dont hurt her she has never done anything to you.'....'Fine but leaver her alone thats all i'm asking for'.. He hung up and came back to sit on the bed. "Who was that?" "It was my ex, Bella." "What did she want?" "She said if i dont give her a thousand dollars she would hurt you. I dont want anything to happen to you so im giving her the money." "Why would she say that?" "She still loves me and thinks i love her to but i dont i love you and she is moving to New York and needed money." "Okay well i love you to. And lets go down stairs and get Alli and Haley and lets go swimming."

We went down stairs and asked Alli and Haley if they wanted to go swimming. They said yea and we went to go get dressed. (link in comments) We walked down stairs and couldnt find Cody so we walked out back and looked for him. Cody came from behind a tree and through me in the pool."I found him" Alli yelled jumping in the pool. Haley followed.

(Haley's P.O.V)

"Hey Cody me and your mom are googing out of town for a few weeksit will be just you,Alli,Haley,Bree,Jake,and Josh. Dont make a huge mess and there is $800 on the counter for food for two or three weeks. Love yall have fun and behave.Oh and Tommy is coming with us." Brad said from the backdoor. Hey Alli do you  want to come with me to my house to get more clothes?" I asked getting out of the pool. "Sure." We left and Bree and Cody were still in the pool.

(Breeana's P.O.V)

"Hey Cody could your driver drive me to my house?" Yea ill call him and have him drive us."We got there and packed me some clothes and got back in the limo and went back to Cody's house and got Haley and Alli.

(Haley's P.O.V)

"Where are we going?" I asked Alli getting in the car. "We are going to the airport to get my boyfriend, Jake and Josh He is single." She said the last thing in a whisper so only i could hear. We got to the airport and Bree and Cody walked over to get Jake and Cody and me and Alli went to get a bagel and then we walked over to them.

(Alli's P.O.V.)

"JAKE!!!!!" I was running and jumped into Jake's arms. "I have missed you so much." We both said at the same time. "I love you so much." Jake said kissing me. "Hey i'm Haley, nice to meet you." "I'm Jake." They started talking and we all went back to the limo. Cody,Jake,and Josh started talking and Me,Bree,and Haley started talking to. We got back to the house and it was 11:12 so we decided to watch a movie in the movie room. "Bree, Cody go get candy and popcorn." "Jake,Haley go get Movies." "And me and Jake will get blankets."  We put our pjs on (link in comments)

(Cody's P.O.V.)

We laided all the blackets out and started watching movies. Me and Bree were beside eachother then it was Alli and Jake then Haley and Josh. After we watched movies we played games and then we fell asleep at 4:46am.

________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey!! I think this is my longest one. I hope ya'll like it!! I might upload again tonight. Vote,Fan,Comment!! Love ya'll <3