Chapter 3

(Still Cody's P.O.V)

"Umm..Do i have to answer?" Alli said with a smirk"Yea!!" "Fine.. i do. I have since the day we meet." "Okay next question is for Bree, Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to go out to dinner with me tomorrow." 3 minutes later she answered, "Sure."

(Breeana's P.O.V) 

Did he really just ask me to dinner? I want to but i can't, Trey broke my heart and i'm not ready to move on, But i have to, I really want to..i'm going i have to move on! "Sure" It was getting late so we decided to go to bed. Me & Alli went in to her room and Cody went in his. I couldn't sleep so i decided to see if Cody was still up. "Cody are you still up?" "Yea, angel whats wrong?" "I couln't sleep." "If you want you can sleep in hear with me." "Really? Thank you." I cuddled up with him and fell asleep. "Good morning angel, Did you sleep good?" "Yea Thank you again, i better get back in Alli's room." "Wait, Will you go out with me?" "I'm sorry i really like you but i just got out of a long relationship and i'm not ready for a new one. Ask me later.I hope you understand." "I understand now get back to Alli." He said with a smile but i knew he was fakeing. I went back to Alli's room and she said we were going shopping.We got dressed (Link in comments)

Alli's mom dropped us off. "I'll be back in an hour." We entered the mall and went to forever 21. Alli gave me alot of clothes, i went to the dressing room and came out to Alli when i heard a very familiar voice." You look beautiful!" "Get away Trey i dont like you please get away!" "Just one more i love you and a hug." "NO! Get away," He bagan comeing my way. And all of a sudden a cute blonde boy hit Trey and i knew how it was..."Cody!! Thank you so much!"

_____________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry its sooooo short. I have a book report due in the morining so ill try to uplad a longer one in a few days!!! Vote comment fan!! I promise the next one will be longer! So it will be up tueday or wensday!!  Love ya!! 143 <3 :)