Chapter 7

A/N In the last chapter i forgot to tell ya'll that there parents came back when they found out there was a werak                                                                                                               

_______________________________________________________________________

(Cody's P.O.V)

I helped Bree into the car and.We left we got home and my mom went to open the door. I picked Bree up and carried her upstairs. We got in her room and set her on her bed. "Bree i will always be here for you no matter what." I said whipping the tears away from her perfect face. "I love you and will always." "I love you to Bree and never forget that." "I wont Cody." "You need to get to bed i love you goodnight." i kissed her and started walking to the door. "Cody?" "Yes love?" "Can you sleep in hear with me?" "sure anything for my love." I got in bed next to her and watched her slowly drift off to sleep. "Bree have you seen Co.." "Never mind we counl'nt find him but we see he slept hear with you." I could hear Bree and Alli talking but i decided on pretending to be asleep. "Cody get up we have  to decorate the tour bus." Bree kissed me and i got up. "Are you sure you feel okay?" "Yea i need to get my mind off of it." I picked her up and went to my room to get my laptop then went down stairs and sat on the coouch.

(Bree P.O.V)

"I want that one!!" It was blue and zebra. As you can tell my favorite colors are blue,green,and orange. "Okay whatever my angel wants." I picked green paint, orange pillows and a blue zebra countforter. "Thank you Cody i love you." "I love you to." "My mom and dad are going to go get all of it do you want me to help you pack?" "Sure." Cody picked my up again and we went into my room. We packed some shorts,yoga pants,skinny jeans,t-shirts,tank-tops,sweaatshirts, all that kind of stuff.We got don epacking and me and cody went into his room and he started packing. "Cody befour we leave for the tour can me and Alli go get out nails done?" "Sure i will call my driver... "Hey Jerry Bree and Alli want to go get there nails done can you take them? " "Sure be there in10."

(Alli's P.O.V)

"Alli." I went into Cody's room. "Yes?" "Bree and you are going to get your nails done in 10." "Okay doyou know where Jake is?" "Yea him and josh are in the living room watching Harry Potter." "Okay Come on Bree lets go get ready." "Okay have Haley and Madison left yet?" "Yea Madison has a party to go to and Haley's Mom wanted her home." "Okay Bye Cody i love you." "Love you to angel." I just stode there and then we left to got to my room we picked out some clothes and then we went to her room. (Link in comments.) We left and got in the limo. We walked in the nail place. "Hello how may i help you?" "We would like a medie-pedie." "Okay well go sit down and i wil have someone help ya'll" "Thank you." We went and sat. "Breeana and Alli you may come back now." "Hi i'm Lani and I will be doing your nails today what would you like?" "I would like a French Medicure and a polka dot pedicure."

(Bree's P.O.V)

"Hello my name is Debbie How may I help you?" "I would like a zebra pedicure and a French Medicure."  We got our nails done and left. I looked at my iphone and saw i had a text from Cody,Haley,and Trey

Haley: Hey girl i miss you have fun on tour with Cody.

Cody: Hey babe I miss you text me when you leave.

Trey: I know were your going....i'm following you.. i WILL find you.

I started crying and started running to Codys house. "Bree...Bree whats wrong, wait for me." I heard Alli behind me running but i couldnt stop. I reached There house opened the door and ran to Cody's room. I opened the door and saw him walking out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around his waist showing off his 6 pack...I ran into his arms and countiued to cry after i calmed down he went and changed and then he came back and set on the bed with me. "Bree whats wrong?" "I got a text from Trey, he said ' I know were your going....i'm following you..i WILL find you" "Dont worry i wont let ANYONE hurt you baby. It will be okay i pormise." "Okay can i sleep in hear with you tonight?" "Yea babe." We laied down and i fell asleep thing bout cody.

(Cody's P.O.V)

I woke up to a loud nosie from down stairs. I got up and got a baseball bat and went down stairs. I saw something move i swang and hit it i ran to the light swich and turned the lights on i saw Trey was on the ground with a bloodie noes. I called 911 and within 5 minutes they were hear. "Cody why are they hear?" My Mom,Dad, and Alli ran down the stairs and Bree was behind them on her cruches. "Trey, Bree's ex broke in and had a gun. I hit him and he has been knoked out for a few minuits. Bree limped over to me. "What are you doing?" Alli asked. Bree was getting on the ground and then punched Trey as hard as she could got up and came oveer to me. "Thats my baby!" We started laughing and the cops walked though the door they talked to my dad.

They said that he will be in jail for a very long time. We all went back to bed besides Me and Bree we set up and talked about the tour. She laied down with her hear in my lap and she fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________-

A/N Heyy In the next chapter they will leave for tour and something will happen.......Vote Comment and Fan  Love ya!!!! <3 143