Chapter 2

(Breeana's P.O.V)

Cody walked down the stairs in his billabong board shorts showing off his 6 pack."Breeana...Breeana...Angel.." Cody said waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh..sorry" "It's okay, now lets get going."We left there house and walked to beach. When we got there me and Alli laid our towles out and started tanning."Cody do you want anything from the snack shack? Me and Alli are going to get ice-cream." "Yea and i will buy them, What kind do you girls want?"  "Blueberry" Alli said. "I want vanilla." He went and bought our ice-cream, we ate and went back home.

(Alli's P.O.V.)

We got back to my house and went upstairs to get in our pjs. (link in comments) We walked down stairs and sat on the couch and started watching Pretty Little Liars.Cody came down stairs and sat on couch by Bree. "What do ya'll want to do?" "Truth or Dare?" Cody suggested. We went up stairs to the game room and started playing.

(Cody's P.O.V)

"Me first!, Alli truth or dare?" Bree asked. "Um dare," "I dare you to call Greyson and tell him you love him." "Fine.." She called and wishpered it and hung up. "Cody truth or dare?" "Truth.." "Is it true that you like Bree?"

_______________________________________________________________

A/N Hey!! Sorry its short. ill try to upload again tonight. No promises! Vote, Comment & fan!! Love Ya!! :) <3

P.S What do you think cody will say??