Chapter 2:

Travis POV:

What

The

Actual

Fuck!

My brother is leaving for London In two months! What Why? I did I Not know He got Accepted somewhere!?! OMG WHY!?! UGH! I lay back on my bed and see the picture of us on our 16th birthday. I pick it up.

I looked so good that day. Thats what Clarisa said. I looked in the left of the photo and see Troye. His hair looked different that day for some reason. I shrugged idk. Then I look at My beautiful girlfriend in my arms. Man am I Lucky. Whew.

Wait!

What am i suppose to be thinking about.

Oh Yeah Troye. He's leaving... Maybe I should talk to him? Maybe if I talk to him and ask why he wanted to go to college so early He'd tell me. I mean it might be school or friends or something. I Know for sure it can't be Clarisa. Right?

After a few minutes of being lazy I decided to go talk to Troye. As i was walking past the stair case i over heard Dad and Troye.

"Daddy, i can't tell him, he already ignores me enough, if i tell him how i feel, he'll probably pack my bags for me" Troye says. Wait who are they talking about?

"Son, I'm sure if me and mom can accet the fact that your gay Your brother sure can too." What! My Brother is gay!? "And for ignoring im sure your overreacting"

"No dad, no, He always ignores me for his stupid Girlfriend Clarisa. It always her her her. Like one time we were at a party and Travis promised me he wouldn't leave my side. At the time him and Clarisa was having a rough path in their relationship, And he finally realized he had a twin brother, and we went to a party, And I saw Clarisa come over and started talking to him and next thing i know i dont see them. Then I was almost raped by this college guy, But Bryce saved me and its been almost 2 years and Travis still is oblivous!" Troyes says. Thats a Lie!

"No that never happened!" I yell as i run down the stairs.

Troye's POV:

Damnit! He heard.

I gave dad a look and he went upstairs with mom.. OK EWWW!

I stand up and turn my attention to my shirtless brother.

Yum. NO TROYE NOT NOW!

"Oh look who finally realizes he has a brother!"

"Why would you lie to dad about what happend at the party!" He yelled, OH HELL NO!!

"Me Lie! I didn't lie. You would of noticed if you weren't assfucked by Clarisa so damn much You'd notic shit!" I yell back.

"Oh Yea? Atleast i can stand up for myself! you stupid faggot!" He screamed. His eyes wide, Im pretty sure my silver eyes match his.

Damn. He knows.

He hates me!

"Tro-troye I...I didnt mean that I-" I cut him off.

"Don't..just..don't. You Know I never thought i'd say this to you! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TRAVIS! Yes I AM A FAGGOT! There you happy! Huh, Now you can go off and tell Clarisa right!? Huh Cause it's always about her! Im never there!. You don't fucking know how much it hurts! It-it hurts to know my own brother ignores me and forgets Im even there! " I scream furiously whiping my eyes.

"Tro-" I cut him off again.

"NOT TRAVIS DON'T SAY NOTHING ELSE TO ME! I don't want to constantly be put second in your life when your first in mines. I don't want to compete for your attention anymore. I'm done. SO for the next 2 months just forget were are brothers. Forget how much i fucking love you! just forget me.." I say and run up stairs to my room. Ignoring my moms screams and my dad calling my name.

Just forget everything.

I just want to be alone.

I'm better off alone anyways.

Right?

-----------------------------------------------------

Travis POV:

What Have I fucking done. WHY DID I CALL HIM A FAGGOT! ugh Im so stupid.

"Well, He's not coming down. He put on Breathe Carolina on full blast." Oh..

"Mom Dad I-" I was cut off once more.

"Travis..I've think you've said enough" My mother said through tears.

SHIT.

I make mommy cry. Noo.

"C'mon kiddo we need to talk." My Dad said opening the backyard door.

"Don't interrupt Just listen till i'm finished then you talk. Ok well you hurt your brother. More than just caling him a faggot. But you didnt take the fact that you having a girlfriend you have to share your attention. Not only with Clarisa but your brother. I mean whens the last time you noticed he cut his hair into a quiff and got highlights. You Know why he did it?" He sighed. "Clarisa got highlights and a new style and Troye wanted you to notice so he did the same. For your attention. He just wants you to notice him a little. Mom sent me photos of him and you. Ive noticed alot. I Bet you havent. Son what i'm trying to say Leave a little bit of attention on Troye's plate, and maybe you can patch things up before he moves across the country." Dad finishes ruffling my hair. I sigh.

"Dad, what did Troye mean by him saying "Foget how much he loves me" and why did my heart hurt after he said it?" I asked very curiously.

Dad hesitated and said " It's not my place to say, You'll find out soon" And he left.

You'll find out soon?

What the fuck does that mean! I glare at his back and follow him inside and up stairs stopping infront of Troye's bedroom door.

I sigh. I'm sorry Troye.

I'm sorry.

Awwww, Poor Troye

Clueless Travis :3

Chapter 2 complete ! Comment? Maybe?

Picture of Travis on the side.