Chapter VI::

Happy New Year. Enjoy this Chapter and Comment. Yeeesh!

Travis POV

Ok what did I do now? Huh? I said I was sorry and when I was about to explain he yells at me. He didn't even let me really explain why I was sorry. I mean I know that I sorta accused him of lying. But after i looked into what was going on, I saw he was telling the truth all the time. I need help.

I mean i can't go to Clarisa

Nor Mom- shes still upset.

Not Danny

Landon doesn't understand

That leaves me with Dad.

I sigh. Lets get this over with.

"Dad" i whisper walking into his office.

"Hey kiddo whats up!" He says putting down his newspaper. I take a seat in one of the chairs infront of his office, playing with my phone.

"Dad, I kinda made a huge mistake. I sorta kinda maybe made the assumption that I was choosing Clarisa over Troye when I really wasn't I was really confused because I know i'm attracted to girls but when I'm around troye my Heart beats a little faster than its suppost to. So I have one question why? And how to I fix what I did With Troye..?" I say in one breath.

"Well..wow, son. I'm sure you didn't mean to. Aslong as you didn't yell at him. -You did didn't you- We told you not to, but anyways son, you have to understand that Troye is hurt. He's afraid that you don't accept him for being Gay and thats the reason you're choosing Clarisa over him. Amd it could be the fact that since you started dating her, you've been acting like you don't have a brother son. You were either in your phone, on skype with her. or eating dinner at -you getting where I'm comming from?" Dad explained.

Oh...

"Dad, how can ... fix this before he leaves?" I asked. I seriously want to atleast hang out with him and proove once and for all that I'm just getting sick and these feelings aren't towards my brother.

"Have you tried talking to him?"

"Yup, That didn't work"

"Were being cocky about it?" he sighed.

"Maybe a little bit."

"Ok well try talking to him again without being cocky and ask him to hang out with you and your friends at the mall or better yet have a brothers day?"

"Brothers day? I guess" I say getting up. "Thanks Daddy I'll look into it"

Troye's POV

I was in the kitchen getting oreos and nutella, when..

"Hey brother" Travis says.

I look around the room/ "You talking to me?"

he sighs 'yes, i was wondering if we could have a brothers date" My heart rate sped up at the word date. To bad it's just a brotherly bonding thing. Oh well I'll take what I can get.

"Will Clarisa be joining us? Or Will your other friends?" I say sarcasticly. I mean it's kind of true.

"No T, it's just going to be you and me" He says. "Please."

'Ok" I find myself saying before I can understand what I'm really saying.

"great, C'mon let's go" He says as he grabs my arm and pulls me out to his car.

HIS car. Yup it surprised me to.

"Uh. I don't have to , I can drive my car, like I always do." I say not making eye contact.

"Oh shit I'm sorry T, no You can ride with me. it's fine" he says. I nod and mumble a barely audible 'ok'

I get in the car and He Drives.

The Car ride is silent. Very silent. I look over and I see something in his eye.. Regret?...Saddness...Pity? I don't even know myself.

We parked and he looked deep in thought. I was about to poke his cheek, but I decided against it since I didn't want to ruin, whatever thiswas. "Uh..Trav, we're here" I say.

He jumped a little "You called me Trav..you haven't said that in years." I haven't?

'C'mon lets go to the food court, We can get whatever you want, my treat" He says.

I nod, and we both get out and walk into the mall heading straight for the food court.

We stopped at my favorite food place -Nando's . I order the perri perri chicken, and so does Trav.

Once fooded. Yes Fooded is a word! Twats!. We sat at a booth, Opposite sides ofcourse.

"So, um T, can we talk about what happened, last week." He starts.

"Uh sure, I guess" I say leaning back.

"Ok I'm sorry, It's Just I really love Clarisa, and she's my first love, Its just I don't want to be heartbroken, That's why I didn't want to believe you when you said all that stuff." I tried to ignore the pang of jealousy when he just admited he's inlove with Clarisa.

"So, you believe me?" I ask.

"I don't know, I mean I looked on facbook, and Instagram, Saw some proof, ut that can be photoshopped. I mean Now that you told me. I can keep an eye out more."

WHAT!?!

"So, you're telling me, you believe me but you also don't believe me aswell?" I ask completley confused.

"No, I don't know, I mean, -I don't know T. Its just I believe you, I just don't want to' He says.

"Can, we just stop talking about this?" I ask, well more likely beg.

"Sure, lets talk about, you"

"Um, what about me?" I ask.

"Well, like for one, How did you get accepted to London England with a full scholarship?" He says smiling.

'Oh, I uh, sent In my lastest project and the principal saw them and He sent them into the YAA- Young Artist Accademy- In London and I gues they like it." I say leaving the mural aka my lastest unfinished project out.

'Cool, what was it?"

"Uhm, It's kindof, Privite" I say not making eye contact. And Taking a sip of my soda.

"Oh Uh, Ok, soo...Do you have your eyes on some one?" He questions after a small moment of silence.

"Maybe" I say looking st him. I swear on my life I saw something flash across his eyes before it vanished.

"S-so, who is it?" He questions, a bit to eagerly.

Hmm.. maybe I can have fun with this.

"Oh, just some guy a little taller than me, Tan, Muscular, athletic, You know him actually" I say fighting a smile.

That think flashed in eyes again. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! I will find out to flashing eye thing!.

"Oh, does he know?" He say stabbing a piece of chicken and eating it. Hm whats his problem.

"Uh, nah, But I'm sure he'll realize it." hopefully. I mentally sigh.

"Erm. well I hope. He -uh- realizes and you can be happy" He says with a hint of venom in his voice. Or was that sarcasim.

Hm.

Travis POV (Again)

The ride home I kept thinking about the guy Troye likes.

Its not like I'm jealous or anything. Its just, I erm want to look out- OIK Im jealous.

I've come to terms, That I am Bisexual. Because I still fins Clarisa attractive. And I do find Ryan Gosling Handsome.

But When I look at other guys I don't feel anything. But when I Look at Troye- I get this funny feeling in my stomach.

And when he was talking about this 'Mystery guy" He has his eyes on, My heart started to hurt a little bit, and a sudden urge of maddnest occured.

When I asked Troye hwo do you know when you like someone, He told me, You think about them all the time, And you get funny feelings when they're around.

That all added up. He asked was this about Clarisa, He looked pained saying her name.

I still want to know why that is. But I decided against it.

Now I'm in my room. On facebook, On Troyes page- Yes I know his password, it's very simple.

And I'm looking through his messages. He talks to alot of guys.

Anyways, I was scrolling down, when A new messaged popped up.

Matty Rock : Hey we still on for Thrusday? 7:59 p.m.

Troye Dillion: yea, same place right, don't forget your thing this time. 8:01 p.m.

Matty Rock: I wont this time i got it in my backack- well im putting it in there now. 8:04 p.m

Troye Dillion: Ok, see ya thrusday, bye. 8:15 p.m.

Matty Rock: G'night babe.

What the fuck? Who is he?

Troye what are you up too.

I clicked on his profile

Matty Rock

19 From California

Relationship Status: Its Complicated

Is this the guy he likes. He looks like a jock.

He goes to our school.

Hmmm, I wish I knew what going to happen on Thursday.

Seems like Troye is full of secrets.