Chapter 22

Hellllllloooooo Sexy Army. Sorta Long Wait. But Here's Chappie twentie two.. And I know it's spelt wrong. SHUT UP! Anywhore, lets continue!!

Narrator POV:

It was yet another day at Heatherley, Troye was in class bored out of his mind. He missed Travis. This morning,they had a cute couple hour, which involved, kissing, cuddling, and playful games, well if you count wrestling, thumb wars, and tickle fights playful, then yeah, it was playful.

"Alright, Mr. Dillion, please read your quote, and give a brief opinion." Mrs. Mumfrey Said. Wait, what quote? Is it this thing on my desk? he questioned in his mind.

"Er, My quote is by Diane Arbus. It says "A photograph is a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know." Troye read. "I think what she's saying is, that each photograph has a secret behind it. and if the artist shows it through their work so bluntly,it takes away from the mistery. Like Picasso's work, his works were weird but they had a secret. A secret that only one shall know, aka Picasso." He continued.

Ms. Mumfrey was astounded. She'd never heard a student, give an opinion, in such a mature accuracy. "Well, Mr. Dillion thank you, Alright Abbey, your next"

Troye smiled a little he was about to do the assignment, when his phone vibrated in his bookbag.

*Hey babe, me miss u* Of course it was from travis, who's name is now (Babe<3)

-Me miss u too, but me hv wrk 2 do- he quickly texted. Well after smiling like a idiot. five seconds later, he got another one.

*i bored, u n masie hv class, n landon is sleep du to tme diff*

-well, i hv 40 mre mns till lunch, meet me n masie @ the quad?-

*ok, me lve u*

-me lve u 2-

after the small conversation, Troye was finally done with his Art History class for the day, and was starving. He checked his phone on the way to the quad. He had no new messages. Travis must already be there, he thought.

He quickly found Masie, and he saw Maz, but when the two made eye contact, Maz scoffed and walked away. Troye's shoulders slumped. He was a little sad that one of his bestfriends, hates him, for something he couldn't control.

When the two reached the quad, they immediately spotted, Travis sitting at a middle table , with three cups of Starbucks.

"Hey babe' Troye said as they reached the table. Travis looke up and swiftly pulled Troye into his lap kissing him deeply, but swifly.

"Hey" he whispered. Masie coughed. "Ahem, forgetting somebody Travis?"

Travis pulled Masie to his side and left a sloppy and wet kiss on her cheek.

"EWWWWW! gross, boy spit" She said whiping her face on Travis hoodie.

Troye just laughed and watched them. "Troye how can you stand this?" Masie playfully glared.

Troye just shrugged. And looked up and saw Stevie.

"Don't look now, but The slutty barbie is on her way with her posse Troye scoffed. Such a gay move.

Stevie walked in the guad, with her posse in tow, she searched around for Troye...or Travis, and when she did locate thim, she growled.

They were lapped up at a table with Masie. Stevie didn't like this, she would not let two hot boys fall in love with eachother, when they can have her. She stormed over there, her heels clackling in the tile floor, which caught everybody attention.

"Ew, no get off his lap" She bellowed, as soon as they were in arms reach of the couple. Troye rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Travis's neck and should, turning side ways.

"And why should I?" He aske, smugly. Stevie glared, because that's gross, he's your brother, not your mate.

"Well actually, yes, he's my brother, but he's also my mate, my other half, or bet yet my boyfriend" Travis added in.

Stevie didn't like that, she fucking hated it. It's disgusting in her defense.

"Thats nasty, gay people should not be allowed on this campus.' She said, crossing her arms in the process.

Masie, started laughing. Everybody looked at her like she was crazy. She was laughing so hard, and loud, people thought, he was having a seizure.

"Bravo Stevie, Brav-fucking-o! Good job you got everybody to believe your straight!" He said standing up. The whole quad gasped.

"Stevie's gay?"

"since when?"

"didn't she blow Brett?'

Whispers, were all going around the quad.

"Yeah everybody, Stevie is a freaking lesbo, always has been, wanna know how I know? Well, your looking at one of her girl-" She was cut off by Stevie's hand.

"No no, guys I'm not a lesbo, I love penis. Not vagina! Don't listen to this - EWWW!" She sqeaked. Masie had licked her hand.

She spat on the floor 'Gross, as I was saying, Stevie's a lesbo, I'm her ex girlfriend. We dated for a couple months, she confessed her love for me last year, while we were in Brighton. I obvi felt the same, she was my bestfriend. We dated, kissed, and did, sexual things. So yeah, we were I think about to be nine months, when she started acting weird, and I asked whats her deal, and she told me infront of everybody in the cafe at our high school, that she only dated me for a dare, and she never loved me, or anything." She swallowed the lump in her thoat 'That was like six or seven months ago. So yea, she tries to play it off as she's 'straight' to hide the fact that she use to eat my pussy like a pro, and I made her moan like the little bitch she is!" Masie finished.

The whole quad was silent. Stevie was blushing, and fuming.

"Are you guys realy going to believe a lesbo over me!?" She yelled.

Everybody looked around. "Seriously Stevie, you really got to stop calling me a lesbo when your one aswell, oh and lets not forget, you were a virgin when we met, so the whole story of "I loss my virginity to an ex boyfriend" Yea, just remeber how much you loved my dildo mkay?" Masie smirked, and grabbed her bag and penny board, and stalked out of the quad.

Troye and Travis quickly got up and left behind her, trying to hide their loud laughter, failing, considering, they were merely five feet fromt he scene.

The three friends were out side of the quad, Masie pulled out a smoke, and lit it up, taking a huge puff.

"Mas, you alright?" Travis asked, voice full of concern. Masie looked down.

She sighed. "Yea, I'm fine, now, Finally got things off my chest."

Troye pulled her into a hug, where Masie let a few tears roll.

"It's alright Masie, she'll get what she deserves soon babe, don't you worry" Troye cooed.

Masie nodded her head in Troye's shoulder.

"Karma is a bitch Masie, and looks like she's just released on Stevie" Travis said. Which caused Masie and Troye to laugh.