Chapter 4:::

Hey Loves Hapy Thanks giving, DONT EAT TO WEAR YOU CAN'T READ THIS! i mean people do read this right? My macbook not tryna lay games with me right? Ok O.O

Troye's POV:

FUCK MY LIFE! Why? Why is he suddenly starting to give a damn about me? Its like he just WANTS me to notice him. Like he wants me try and forgive him. I can't not now. I mean I LOVE him more than a brother really should but UGHHH! I cannot. Ever since i said we weren't brothers anymore in the caferteria he's been trying to do everything for me.

FLASHBACK 2 DAYS AGO!

"Hey bro, um you need me to clean your room or anything? I could get you some Yorkshiere tea if you-you want me too" He said looking down at his feet. Hm, this ought to be funn! I looked u at him and acted like I was finally going to talk to him.

he looked up his eyes beaming with hope that I'd forgive him. But oh no. I got up and walked towards him and side stepped around him and went upstairs to my room, I heard and felt him following me and i quickly opened my dor just enough for me and slammed it behind me locking it. I could almost hear the choked sob approaching from him... Almost.

End Of Flashback:

Stop looking at me like that! He deserves it. He lost something and he has to try and get it back. And by it I mean my trust and myself. Because let's face it, He has 1 month and 5 Weeks then im gone with or without him. And then He'll see it one way or another.

My Room...

Thats were i sent my time here. I never let anymore in it. Not yet they think Im studying on depressed, but I'm not. I creating. On one wall, I took a bunch of my copied photo graphs and placed them on the outline at first it didn't look like anything but then I steped back and moved some things abound, and it started comming together.

It a picture of Our family made out of pictures. But that just one wall.. on the other wall there is a mural. And no it's not a mural of Travis, I'm not that obsessed. But he's in it. Along with a time line of everything else. It varies from birth of us to us being together and till he got a girlfriend and left me in the dust, and once you look down the wall more you see it, faded into nothing. because that chapter of my life is still being written.

Thats why nobody has ever been inside my room. Not mom, Not dad, Not Jenna or Bryce . And Never Travis. Untill I leave here this is my safe haven. I bet your wonder where my bed is right? Yea I Have the Couch and It can pull out into a bed. And i have an xbox, 60' Tv that can come from out the wall. Basic teen room.

Ok, Now back to my mural, I'm currently adding more detail to dad. He grew a beard so i have to add it more. Next i have to add more to Mom and ofcourse I have to add detail to Travis perfect smug face. UGH Why must i tortume self in my own perfession.

Travis POV:

1 Week. Non of my plans have been working. I tried apologizing. Failed. I spent less time with Clarisa. That failed. Because now she's dragging me to store to store in the mall. UGH what is it with girls and shopping so much. EW.

I finally realized why when everytime Troye rejected me i'd get a pang in my chest. I don't want to accept it, But I'm starting to have feelings for the kid. But Im still attracted to Clarisa. And I'm sure these are just feelings my brain has come up with because it's trying to teach me a lesson.

While i was in my thought I didn't know that Clarisa was ulling me into Victoria's Secret. Ok one we all know that Victoria's secret secret's been established by every human known to man. News flash Its time for a new secret.

I know why Clarisa keeps Trying to seduce me. We haven't had sex yet. STOP JUDGING ME! It just never felt right at the moment. Like ok, we'd be getting into a hot makeout session and like she'd try and jerk me off but i could never get it up. I think it's she doesn't know how to. Yeah that's it. But in the end I'd let her suck me off. I'd litterally force myself to cum. It very hard to do.

"-right baby" I hear Clarisa say. Wait huh? What was she saying.

"I'm sorry Clarbear, What did you say?" I asked innocently.

"Ugh never mind!" Whoah what happened. She was just fine and All that stuff now she's acting bitchy.

"Baby what did i do wrong?" I ask clamly hugging her.

"Its just, you're never around, you'e always spending time with your brother and i'm left behind." Where have i heard that line before? Oh yea...Troye.

AHHCK! Another pang hit my heart. Shit. DAMN YOU TROYE.!

"I'm just trying to win my brother back, You know before he leaves for london." I say.

"Wait, He's leaving for london? When?!' She asks a little to happy.

"Uhm, In a month and 5 weeks, why?" I ask a little scared

"Oh ok, Well, I'll call you later babe I have cheer practice" She said and kissed me quickly and ran away. OK is everybody turning crazy on me? I groan, Well i'm here might as well buy new things. I think I saw troye Looking at that new NIKON camera. You know the really professional one? Yea, maybe I could surprise him with it.

Unknown's POV::

I was sitting in my office when Clarisa came up. Clarisa is my right hand girl I count on her for anything. I came up to her and Kissed her hard.

"So how was today baby?" I asked rubbing her shoulders.

"Tough babe, You know i don't boys touching me. I like a womans touch" She giggled and licked my throat. I groaned. She's a tease.

"Find out anything today -Oh!-" I asked panting slightly.

"Just That Troye is leaving in less that 2 months and He still hates Travis" she stated lifting my short dress over my head.

"Excellent"

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!

Sooooo what do you think. Who do you think is the unknown POV. And yes it's a girl, Im not telling you who ore giving any details. You'll have to wait. Not imma go eat me some ham...!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN?

READ....O.O