Chapter 16

NarratorPOV:

Troye was sitting in his first class seat. Yes, Heatherley flew him first class. Troye looked out of the window. It was dark, he'd been on the plane for about two and a half hours now. He has about nine more hours to go. He decided to get in a few rounds of don't step on the white tiles.

He located his charger stick and cord, plugged in his phone and began playing. He was about to beat his score when a girl from a seat over whispered at him.

"Hey, you" The girl whispered. Troye looked up from his phone.

"Um, hi" he whispered back slightly confused.

"Um, I think you're really cute..And I Think we should go on a date." She blushed.

"Oh, um. what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh um its Stevie"

"Well, Stevie, I'm sorry but I like the same thing you like, and besides, I'm not interested" Troye said, with a little to no sympathy. The girl's mouth was literally on the floor. Troye didn't feel bad. Disgusted maybe. But mad, ofcourse not. He thinks, who does that? She didn't know him, not one fact did she know, and is already asking for a date.

Troye may be gay, But at least he knows how to ask somebody out, After being friends with said person for a few days.

Psh. Women. Troye pulled out his headphones and plugged them into his phone turning on Panic at the Disco's - I write sins not tragedies, broke out his Ipad and turned to his sketch pad app and started sketching a new piece.

A few hours flew by and Troye woke up from his unexpected slumber, to a bright sky and half finished picture. He looked out the window and saw they were closer to land. Picking up his ipad and phone placing them in their respective cases, removing his headphones, he rumaged through his carry-on for a wife beater.

Finding the red one, he took off his Nirvana v crew neck, he swiftly changed into the wife beater. The girl, Stevie looked over and gawked ever so openly when she saw a tattoo on Troye's Side, she really couldn't see.

Troye felt somebody was looking at him, he brushed it off for a while, so he could put his snapback on, but got irritated cause the presence wouldn't go away. He looked over, and saw it was Stevie.

Oh great, he mentally deadpanned. He sighed. "Are you going to stare at me all day?" He asked.

"I was just looking at your side tattoo, what is it?" Stevie asked seeming very intrigued by it.

"I designed it, it's a cross with beads around it somewhat" He stated.

Stevie was about to say some thing when a flight attendent started talking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing in thirty minutes, please make sure that your seatbelts are secure; all trays are put back up, your seats are in the upright position and the luggage compartments and safley secure, Thank you!"

Troye quickly did what the lady said. He just wanted to be free from the annoying Stevie girl as soon as possible.

Once the plane safely landed and people where allowed off and to recieve their luggages, Troye was swiftly moving about, he was desperatetly trying to get to Heatherley soon.

He mentally cheered when he saw his painting and luggage come to eye level with him. He grabbed them, and went over to a seating area. He looke down at the paper he had, Heatherley was sending a limo to pick him up.

He looked around for a while, til he located a Man holding up a white sign with Troye Dillion written on it. He got up with his luggage in tow and stalked over to the man.

"Are, you Sir Troye" The man asked with a British accent. Troye nodded and another man came and took his luggage from him, But Troye kept the painting though.

The trio headed to the large stretch limo hummer, where Paul- the one with the sign opened the dore for the brunnette lad. With a curte nod, The man closed the door.

Troye felt the trunk close and then he was off.

Through out the ride Troye was amazed. He saw all of the lights and different type of cars. Also how they were driving on the- what he'd call the wrong side of the street. He saw people pennyboarding. That looked interesting.

Troye was enjoying the view when the limo came to a sudden, but slow hault. He looked out the windo and saw a huge building. He gasped. He didn't know that It'd be this huge. He saw alot of sculpture in the grass ways. Wow, he thought, his work would be on the grassways one day.

The limo came to a stop at two large glass doors, Troye's door was yanked open where he got out and was greeted with non other than Mr. Clarksdale.

"Welcom to Heatherley Troye, c'mon the meeting awaits." Mr. Clarksdale said. Troye followed in step with the elder man. They went through the glass doors, where they went into a glass elevator.

Troye was amazed, there were so many gifted and talented people in here.

"Your piece will be out there one day" Mr. Clarskdale said. It's true, if the piece Troye brought today does well with the Head master, when yes, it'll be out there.

Troye smiled and looked down. Maybe it could be out there one day. Hopefully.

The elevator dinged and the men both walked out and down a very long hallways.

Down to a door labled "Headmaster Quinn" Troye got nervous, What if they don't like it?

They walked in. "Goodmorning Troye, I'm Headmaster Quinn, This Sylvia, and Mr. Yu, How was your flight?" He asked.

"It was wonderful." He somewhat said truthfully, minus the clingy girl it was alright.

"Good good, So I see you have a piece for us, The floor is yours." Mr. Quinn and the team all sat.

Troye walked up to the esile and placed his piece up there.

"Lady and Gentlemen, I present to you, a piece, It'sa piece that repsents freedom, it's a girl, but she'd just getting her feathers but not ordinary feathers, Colorful ones, original ones. Nobody is the same, so I painted that, originality can be the greatest thing, but also the worst, but you can make it colorful."

Troye finished and the team's mouths were agape. They each thought that is was briliant. Very brilliant.

"So, Mr. Dillion, YOU did this based off of originality, what about twins?" Sylvia asked.

Troye pondered for a few seconds "Well, with twins, just because we look alike we are different, I am a twin, We may look alike, but we are completly different, he's a sporty I'm an arty."

'And the colors, why those?" Mr. Quin asked

"Because each color was made from two original colors and when you blend those two together you get a pair, or a bond, one that cannot be undone" Troye explained happily, suddenly feeling much more confortable.

"One last question Mr. Dillion, Why a girl? why not a male?" Mr. Yu asked.

"They say women, are the most compicated, They are always moving about and what something in such a way, and I did this with these colors was because they are beautiful, and i think every girl is beautiful"

The team clapped, and Mr. Quinn handed Mr. Clarskdale and key and slip of paper.

"Well, Mr. Dillion, there's nothing else to say but, I hope you continue to pursue these types of creations here in your new Resident at a Heatherley" Mr. Quinn said.

Troye Smiled brightly. Yes!