Chapter IX

A/N: I. LOST. MY. BELOVED. GOLD. IPHONE 5 S! NOOO!. BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE APPLE CARE IS SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE! YAY! SO ANYWAY WATTPAD IS WORKING NOW, SOOO LET'S GET UPDATING.! OH AN THANK YOU TO THE SMALL FEW THAT DID FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR. I THANKS YOU BERRY MUCH. AND

OMG I WENT TO YOGURT MOUNTAIN! I'M IN HEAVEN! AND YOGURT MOUNTAIN WILL BE FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER... MANY MANY MANY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY TIMES.

THEME SONG: KATY PERRY- UNCONDITIONALLY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

-----------

---

--

-

Travis POV:

Holy shit! My brother know's Ethan fucking Hawk! And APPARENTLY they are dating. I think. I'm not sure.

"DUUUUUDE, what are you going to do now, there's no way in hell you can compete with Ethan, now"Landon stated over the phone . Sometimes I hate him. I sigh. I really can't compete with Ethan.

"I don't know dude,maybe I should blow iit off, maybe it will go away ya'know" I say. As much as I don't wan't to It's basically my only option. I mean think about it, My brother probably doesn't even see me in that way, He'll think I'm weird.

"Ok man, Mom's calling me and Marissa down for dinner, text you later?" I sigh a yeah to him and I hang up. I look through my aps and open instagram.

I have 65 new followers trying to follow me.

I tap on it and scroll through, I accept like 5 and go to the home page. Scrolling fown liking a few random girls photos and I stop when I see a photo of Troye and ETHAN!

HOLY SHIT!

Woah.

I didn't know he had an instagram, I click on his user name.

Ehawk_

345 Photos 9,8m Followers Following 69 (A/N: HEHEHEHEHE)

Woah. I click the follow button.

Hey he might be dating my brother but shit his music and guitar is sick asf!!

There's a new notification and I almost dropped my phone.

Ehawk_ wants to follow you.

I quickly take a screen shot of it and text it to Landon.

LandonBoii! <Smirk Emoji>

Dudeeeeee ya boi got ethan fuckin hawk instagram.

I clicked send.

He's going to be so damn jealous.

I scrolled through some of the few photos when another photo popped up this one made me upset.

Ehawk Me and my little babe' @artistictroye

Yup,I'm definitely giving up

Troye's POV:

I'm sitting here in Matt and Ethan's condo, Ethan heard about my artistic abilities as you can say and he wants me to paint graffiti in one of the spare rooms. Which I happily agreed to.He wanted like Hawk on the wall and just to go crazy behind it.

It's challenging but It for Ethan Freakin Hawk!

I must do this.

"Hey babe!" Ethan and I both turned around to face Matt.

It might be confusing but let me break it down for you.

Matt calls me babe. Have since we first met in Third grade so I'm use to it.

Matt and Ethan have been dating for 256 moons. Do the math.

So if he says babe he might wanna make it more clear to who he's talking to.

"Um, no babe" Matt stresses. Oh so he's talking to me.

"What" I ask talking off my gloves and mask.

"So, phase four of our plan is to make it official on Instagram. So Ethan mess up your hair a little bit and can both of you be kinda shirtless and take a couple mirror picture" Matt explains. I think about it and smirk.

"Alright" I say taking off my shirt.

AFTER THE PHOTO AT HOME=====

Okay so after the whole photo thing I decided to go home. I had to redraw the whole design. It's not my best work. I walked upstairs and put the code into my lock on my door and slammed my door shut going into my batheroom and showering.

After my shower I put on one of Ethan's wife beaters- yes Ethan let me borrow one because we went to yogurt Mountain after school and kinda had a little yogurt fight. and some Calvin Klein boxers.

I was about to start working on the new design when mom called us down for dinner.

I got up and slid down the stair railing.

"Wassup family!" I yelled.

"Troye!' mom scolded and daddy laughed.

I ran over to mom and hugged her tighly "Sorry mommy" I said.

She giggled and pinched my butt.

"OWW MOM!" I jumped and ran to hide behind daddy.

"Hunny, stop trying to bruise the boy" dad said trying not to laugh.

I gasped. How dare he laugh at me.

i pouted and and went over to the table. I sat down and noticed there were five plates.

"Why are there five plates, there's only four, unless dad imaginary friend came back from 1971" I joked.

Mom laughed loudly as dad blushed alittle bit.

"Son, Clarissa's here." My dad in all seriousness.

My heat stopped.

Seriously?

"Hey family!" Travis said. Him and that whore walked in hand in hand. Hair was a mess. She was wearing his shirt.

Yup, they had sex.

I shivered.

Thats just... gross.

How can he have sex with this..this..she-devil. Ugh don't worry Troye stick to the plan ok, just stick to the plan.

"Travis what did I tell you about Sex while we are here?" Mom scolded and punched him in the arm.

"Damn you woman!" He yelled. I held back a laugh.

He rubbed his arm. Take that!.
Least your butt doesn't still hurt.

They sit at the table and mom goes around with the chinesee bag and hands me and dad our usual and Travis his and the dog her's.

I look up at mom and she hands me the chop sticks, I smile at her and took them and started eating with them.

"So dad, how was golfing today" I asked.

"Eh, it was good, as usual, my caddie couldn't make it so, I had to request a new one." He said.

Damn Erwin number 7 got replaced. again. O well.

"Well, let's hope before I leave we can play together" I said.

"Yeah."

"Hey Troye, who's shirt is that, it can't be your's" mom asked.

I looked down and smirked.

"Oh it's Ethan's he must of left it in my room last night." I said.

CLIIIIIIIINNNGG

Travis dropped his fork.

Seriously again with the fork.

"Ethan? Ethan Fucking Hawk from BC"

"Yeah why?" I aske crossing my arms. What's it to him.

"You let him mom into your room, you let dad into your room, now you let Ethan into your room, BUT I CAN'T GO!?!" he yelled.

Clarissa Jumped.

'Babe calm down" She said.

I coughed "bitch".

She glared at me.

Eye problem whore?!

"Boys! calm down!" Dad yelled sternly.

"Now Travis, it's his room and if he doesn't want you in there, that his rule" Dad said. I nodded.

"That's not fair!" Travis stressed.

"Well, lifes not always fair trav." Mom states.

"You know guys, I'm not hungry, I got a design to work on for ETHAN HAWK's new design" i said walking towards the stairs.

'Why" Travis asked standing up.

I didn't look back. "Cause He's my boyfriend" I say, running up the rest of the stairs.

Once at the top I pulled out my phone and texted Ethan and Matt.

Hey, let's kick this plan up a little bit. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

-------------

----------

--------

Picture of Ethan and Troye's Instagram Photo/

Ethans Holding the Phone. Troyes Kissing his cheek. Sooo Cuteee