Chapter VIII

AUTHOR NOTE: NEW UPDATE TO MAKE UP FOR MY MISSING IN ACTION! AND IF YOU GUYS COULD YAA KNOW I DON'T KNOW COMMENT IT'D BE NICE. BUT I MEAN UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO THROW CHAIRS AT YOU GUYS THEN O WELL.! HAHA!

The Theme song for this WHOLE book is: Katy Perry- Unconditionally. So If I post it alot, Just know.

Troye POV:

Ok, this plan ought to work. So this is how it goes. Today Matt and I will be holding hands all day and talking closely inn hushed tones, you know normal couple things. And if and only if Travis comes over we annouce that it's non of his buisness. And then afterwards Ethan is goign to pick mep after school.

Oh and speaking of Ethan, He's In his own band Breathe Carolina! (A/N: not really just pretend) Well he's the guitarist. And let me tell you, He's sick. He's played for many other celebs too.

He even said he'll let me play one of his quitars.! WOAH!

I was just about ready when Matt walked in.

"Babe, you ready?" He asked.

I looked down at my appearance in the school restroom mirror and smirked.

"Lets go babe" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the restroom and into AP Physics.

This is going to be good.

"And if you add Nitro- Ahhh Matt and Troye Nice of you to finally join us, are to explain why you were late" Mr. Brancher Asked.

As we walked into the classroom, all eyes were on me and Matt. All the girls were gasping, some frowning? Hm, okay I guess. I mean I came out earlier this year, it's not new people.

Matt wrapped his arm around me "I would but, it's highly not appropriate for other to hear" He smirked and I blushed.

The class laughed and some of the football guys that I'm close with wolf whistle.

"Uh.. ok just go sit down and try not to jump eachothers bones while we do our lesson" Mr Brancher stated. He's such a weird old man.

"No promises" I say as I walk to my seat, Matt following behind I look over at Travis , only to see him turning his head away from me. Alright.

I feel a smack on my ass, I turn around to see Matt nudging his head over to Travis, I nod and at one of the stools next to him and Matt follows.

I tap Matt on the shoulder "Babe, you got a pen?" I whisper.

"Uh, I got two" He smirks.

I gasp. "Perv" I giggle a little bit.

"OI! Boys no talking! Write down these notes" Mr. Brancher says. We both laugh and copy down the notes.

Travis POV at lunchtime.

STUPID STUPID STUPID! Oh my gosh I'm so irritated. ll through my Classes Troye and Matt Have been all buddy buddy and cooing It's driving me Insane! I slam my locker shut.

"Dude, what's your problem?" Landon, my bestfriend asked.

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to hide my irritation.

"All through PE, you've been tackling people like a maniac, So what's up, Is this about your brother, thought you was cool about the whole him being gay thing!?" He said.

I sighed "I am, It's Just...I dunno man" I admit.

"Bro, you know you can tell me anything right? I mean we've been brothers since diapers. If sonethings bothering you, just tell me." Should I tell him?

Can I actually trust Him?

"Ok, Well..."

Troye's POV at the lunch table.

"Did, you see his face. Priceless!" Matt said as we took our trays to our table. It's true It was totaly hilarious

Flashback:

We were in PE class where it was a free day, and ofcourse Matt being on the basketball team, I went over there and "asked " if he could teach me how to shoot. This all being apart of the plan.

"Hey Matty baby, can you show me how to shoot, please?" I asks smiling.

He smirked and came behing my towering over a little bit. I picked up the ball as he wrapped his arms around mine.

"Okay, this is what your going to do, line your eye up to the goal and tuck in your elbow and then.." We threw the ball and Swish!,

I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him.

"Alright guys c'mon lets get back to practice and stop with the chipper! Let's go!" Travis yelled glaring at Matt and I.

I smiled at Matt and he shot me a wink and jogged back over to a glaring Travis.

He is so jealous. This could actually work.

End of Flashback.

"Yes babe, his face was like Grrr. I hate him Grrr." I said laughing.

Matt was about to fall over he was laughing so damn hard. I threw a grape at him and he Stopped.

"I know you didn't just throw a grape at me T" He glared playfully.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't what are you going to do about it Huh?" I challenged. Throwing another one at him.

He gasps "Oh you are so on!" He said throwing grapes at me Hence starting a grape war.

Travis POV:

"Woah, dude, that's heavy, what are you going to do about this?" Landon said as we got out of our last class period.

Yea, I told him everything. EVERYTHING.

"I don't know, bro" I said.

"Damn, I hate to break it to you man, but I don't think Troye would Lie about what you and he BOTH saw. And you saying you believe him but then you don't that's just pushing him away even more and he's leaving in barely a month." Landon explained.

I hate to admit it but Landon is right.

"I guess your right Lan, but what I do, Troye isn't just going to say he feels the same way, and besides he has a boyfriend and what about Clarisa, What am I suppost to say to her?" I ask.

He chuckled "You can say, Hey babe, I'm not intirely sure but i think I like my brother more than you, so how bout we break up?" He said full blown laughing.

I punched Him in the arm, "Dude I'm serious here!" I stressed throwing my hands up In frustration.
"He has a boyfriend!"

"Are you so sure he only has one boyfriend?" Landon asked. I looked at him confused. Ofcourse he only has one Boyfriend.

"What are you talking about?"

'I mean ma-HOLY SHIT ETHAN HAWK!" Landon yelled. I turned around and lord and behold Ethan Freakng Hawk is here in our school parking lot.

"Dude, what is h-h-he doing h-here, I thought He was on Tour with BC?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, looks lie, he came back for somebody" Landon pointed at some boy running up and kissing him on the cheek hugging him.

I squint my eyes. NO FUCKING WAY.

"Dude-Dude, isn't, isn't that your brother?!' Landon asked shocked.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" We both said.

HAHAHAHAHA! THIS WAS SO FUNNY TO WRITE. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

HOW LIKED THE SMALL GRAPE WAR?

I know I did.

I was laughing the whole way through it.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Picture of Landon On the Side>>>>>>