Bonus Finale

Throughout the years of Thunderman High School, Troye And Travis Havent Really Talked. Travis Had Became Popular With Landon And Brock- who could give no fucks about the perks. Travis on the other hand lived for the attention.

He wanted everybody to know that he was popular and on the basketball team. Landon and Brock tried to hang out with Troye but he'd always say "I'm fine just go hang out with you guy's bestfriend"

They wanted to protest but, Troye Kept pushing them away.

It was Brock who caught on to the Brothers lack of bondmenship. Travis wouldn't walk him to class or stand to close to him, hardly even talked to him. It was getting very noticable.

The student body knew about the brothers but non of them knew what to do. And some didn't even care.

During their Sophmore year Travis met Mary Ann. They dated for a couple weeks till Travis met Sivanna they only last a month. After that he started talking to Marcie. Soon after he met Clarissa.

She was new to the school. She came in around the same time Troye came to terms with his sexuality and who he wanted to be with.

By the time he got the courage to tell Travis about his sexuality, he saw Travis and Clarissa making out in the halls.

Not only did that hurt him, it made him realize even more that Travis would only think of him as a brother and nothing more.

Travis and Clarissa Got closer as they sophmore and junior years flew by. Troye and Travis got more distant.

They started not talking. Then avoiding eachothers presence till Travis started forgeting about him at parties and school and the malls , basically everywhere.

Which lead Troye to trying to forget his feelings for Travis and Just focus on his other love...art