Chapter 18

What IS UP MY SEXY ARMY! Well my book, She's reached yet another milestone! and I wand to thank each and everyone of you that comments and votes it means alot

so in return you get another update:

narrator pov

Over the oceans and many borders, Troye was sitting in Starbucks with his new friends Masie and Maz. The trio had become quite close in the past three months. Maz was still secretly crushing on Troye, while Troye was oblivious to the whole thing. Masie, well, she was slwly getting over the whole Stevie thing, And Stevie was trying ever so hard to get Troye's attention. Which never seems to work.

"So Troye, you never told us about your family, are they um.. gone?" Masie asked. Which was true, he just never decided to talk about it.

"No, they're not dead, I have a mom who's a fashion designer, and my Dad's in the Marines, also I have a twin brother Travis" Troye sighed at the mention of Travis name.

Masie picked up on that. "Whats wrong?"

Maz was interested in the conversation now. Knowing that the boy he secretly liked was having a sorrowful moment.

Troye motioned for them to come closer. "Can you guys keep a secret?"

The pair nodded. Troye sighed once more

"I'm Inlove with my twin brother, have been for years now, But he's straight and has a girlfriend, Clarissa, who hates me, and totally brain washed him." He said.

Masie Gasped and immediatley got up and hugged him tightly. Maz sat there shocked, and hurt, ofcourse a guy like Troye would have his eyes on another..

"Maz, mate you alright?" Troye asked with concern. Maz nodded.

"Yeah mate, just sorry to hear, your..uh story." Maz said. Troye smiled weakly and reached over and hugged Maz. With much restraint Maz held back a moan from the close contact.

"You gonna be alright, Troye" Masie asked.

"Yeah, Ive held up this long , I can survive much longer" Troye stated while drinking his Frapp.

-----

Back in Los Angeles, CA, Travis was sitting in his room, which he'd done ever since Troye left. His friends and basketball friends have tried to make him happy, but it never worked. It's yet another Friday night, and normally this would of ment He's on a date with Clarissa, But he broke up with her last month, he just wasn't feeling it anymore, and he finally saw what Troye was trying to tell him.

He hasn't spoken to Troye in a long while, but when he posted his Facebook status to single, Troye like it, so basically that counts right?

To Travis it does. Its means he's still friends. Right?

Travis laid back and sighed. He;s emotionally drained. His phone beeped.

LandonBoii!: Hey bro, you alright, mind if I swing by?"

TraviBoi!: Yeh cmon broski

After he sent the message, he heard knocks on his balcany window doors. What the heck?

He got up with his basketball in hand and slowly walked towards the door, and unlocked it.

"AHHHH!" Travis yelled, throwing the ball at the figure.

"Ow WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Landon yelled rubbing his now bruised jaw.

Travis chuckled. "Oops sorry bro"

"Seriously Trav, Spalding? Really"Landon stated.

"What, it was the closest thing towards me" Travis chuckled picking up his ball and putting back on the rack, jumping back on his bed.

Landon followed but sat down in the bean bag chair.

'Listen man, I came over here to see if my bestfriend was sitting at home watching nextflix and eating cookiedough icecream, like the rumors said you were, thank god your not!' Landon said

Which caused Travis to chuckle. Ofcourse Thunderman thought he was acting like a girl who just lost her first love.

"Nah, just want to be alone that's all."

"Nah, don't give me that bull, somethings wrong and you are going to tell me or I will throw you out of your own room and into the freezing pool below us!" Landon threatened

Travis's eye's widened, He never expected that to come from his bestfriend.

Travis thought about it, then looked at his bestfriend. He sighed, Rolled his eyes, sat up and sighed again.

"I-I miss.." He trailed off.

Landon leaned forward. Was his bestfriend going to actually admit that he missed his brother?

"You miss what"

"I-I miss my.."

Landon rolled his eyes "You miss your what!?"

"I miss my brother alright! I miss him" Travis yelled.

Landon sat there with a shit eating grinn on his face.

He did it. Travis finally admitted he missed his brother.

"Is that all Travis?" Landon pushed.

"No, I miss my brother, and I'm tired of not being able to hold him and hang with him, I miss us being close, shit man, I jst want to hold him and kiss him and tell him I love him!" Travis said, breathing hard his fist balled up.

He truley does miss his brother. He wants to kiss him, and just hold him near him and protect him.

Landon clapped. "If you miss him so much then why don't you call him, better yet, tell him face to face"

Travis hear sank. "N-no I I can't, it's to risky"

"Travis, if you can tell me all of this, why cant you man up and tell Troye" Landon asked as calm as possible.

"Is it because your afraid of rejection? or your afriad of what people will think of you?" Travis looked down and walked away then turned back.

"Thats exactly it, what if, what if I go there and he's already moved on? what if he doesn't love me back. And how will people treat me if him and I"

"Dude, I've seen the way he looks at you, He fucking loves your fucked up ass. Alright, who cares what people think? All that matters is what you think and what Troye thinks"

"Okay, so say I go to London what do I do, Run up to him and kiss him or what?"

Landon thought for a moment.

"No, go there have a sit down, talk about everything, and then if you see an opening then kiss him, but not before, you can do this Travis, you've got my support man" Landon said clasping his hand on his bestfriends shoulder.

Travis didn't say anything. How could he? He's shocked.

Landon looked down at his watch "He man, Its already past my curfew, and I snuck out so, text me if you need me, But you've got this, Your Travis Peter Dilion, the man, the main man, you can do it" Landon quickly says.

The two boys do their hand shake and Landon walks over to the balcony doors and leaves.

Travis sighed for the upteentith time today, he lays back on his bed stairing up at the ceiling.

Rolling over on his side he stares at the picture of him and Travis at their last birthday, looking at the smiles.

Then he thinks back on the conversation him and Landon just had.

With a internal battle with himself Travis makes a decision. He's going to london to win his lovers heart.

---------------------------

----------

---------

-

Picture Of Maz on the side.