Chapter 7:::

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYBODY SORRY I'VE BEEN AFK! IT'S DUE TO SNOWY WHEATER, HOMEWORK, PROJECTS...HOM- LETS JUST SAY MY SCHOOL LIFE WAS ON A RIOT!. BUT I'M BACK. ^__________________^ Anyway if you want to know when I'm updating you can Follow me on twitter: @wootvng or Instagram: @wootxng or even tumblr : http://cartvr.tumblr.com/

I post a photo on instagram and tumblr saying when i update.

so instead of email, you can get me, or ig you just want tto request a oneshot. DM me.

Okay back to the story. vvvvvvvvvvv

Travis POV::

It's a rather chilly Monday considering Live in LA, but I guess that mother nature is upset today. Oh well not my fault. But every since I looked on Troye's Facebook, and saw that short conversation, with Matt Rock, I've been snooping alot. And I think Troye has caught on to me because he now has a key lock on his DOOR! Like what the fuck. Mommy said we couldn't do that.

That woman is showing favoritism. Anywhore. Today While I sitting at Clarisa's table totally ignoring her and her conversations. I know that she got the hint, but Is brushing it off I can see it. But I'm choosing to ignore it, I was loking over at my brothers table where him and his bestfriend who I feel seriously hates me are talking in hushed tones. Because usually i'd here his cute laugh every now and then.

Yes I said cute. But I'M NOT GAY! Just curious. Stop Judging me! Forget You! Twat!

Anyways I'm getting ready, and let me tell you I look fly.

I head down stairs and I see Troye eating oreos and hersey spread. EW. How can he eat chocolate. Its nasty.

I grab a banana (A/N:LOL) and eat it.

"You don't have to wait for me after school, I'm going to be home late." I stopped eating my banana in mid bite.

"Oh, really, why?"

'Oh I'm, uh meeting a friend." He says. Hmm.

'OH, what friend" Im confused. I thought he wasn't meeting anybody till thrusday..I mean thats what facebook said.

"Matt , we have a project"

"Oh, ok whatever" I said kinda harsh, and went out to my car and drove to school.

Seriously, I thought he wasn't meeting Matt till thursday, no I have to rethink my plan. Ugh. stupid Matt.

Who does he think he is. Oh my god what am I saying. I'm seriously getting mad because Troye hanging with somebody else.

I sigh I need a distraction.

I pulled out my gold Iphone 5 and my finger hovered over the contact name.

"Hey, Clarisa, can you meet me some where?"

Troye's POV:

"So, you told your brother, that we were haning out today why?" Matt asked when I got in his car.

"because if I didn't he'd try and talk to me again" I sigh.

"And how is that a bad thing babe?" we round the corner.

"Ok, It's not like I don't appreciate it but ever since we had a brothers day out, and I told him I'm interested in some guy, he's been trying to suggest random dudes that live up to my description"

"What was your description?" He asks as we walk into starbucks.

"Um, a blonde version of him.?" I say slyly.

Matt laughs and goes to order our drinks. As we sit he's still chuckling. WHY is he chuckling, he's suppost to be helping me. I pout.

'Awe, don't pout babe, I'm sorry it's just funny, because you basically descibed me,how did he react when you told him we were hanging out today?"

I took a sip of my Large Double Mocha Chocolate-Chip Frappe, it's like freaking heaven! 'He just said whatever and stormed out, probably somewhere else. I don't know."

And He's laughing at me again. I dip my finger in his whipped cream and smeared it on his nose.

"Well, babe, it sounds like you brother is jealous of me, because he may not want to admit it but he likes you more in a non brotherly way" He smirks.

"No he doesn't he has Clarisa- a girl, his girlfiriend, your boyfriends little sister" I state sipping my frappe. SO GOOD.!

He shivers "Ugh, don't remind me. But there's only one way to truley find out if Travis likes you or not"

"How can we possibly do that, it's not like you can pretend to be my boyfriend and make him jealous, like some cliche gay romance novel." I say laughing a little bit.

Matt howeevr doesn;t for the first time.

I stop laughing when realization hit me. "OH no no no, no,no Matt we can't"

"And why can't we, Ethan will be cool with it. besides it's like helping out my little brother" He said taking out his phone probably texting Ethan.

I sigh, maybe he's right. I just hope I don't actually push him away even more.

"Okay, Ethan said he's fine with it, but he wants to meet you later on today." He says smiling.

'Ok, I guess" I shrug.

'Later On~

We diched school today and we went over to Matt and Ethan's condo. His Condo was on the 69th floor. And IT was MASSIVE.

"Woah, this is huge" I state as we walk into the see through elevator.

"Thanks" He says talking out his keys and opening the door at the end of the hallway.

Woah, when you walk in, it smells just like Hoilister smells. And I hear Breathe Carolina in the background. It has a wicked wall full of posters. Next to that is a huge wall with guitar picks. Under that its like 10 different guitars signed by the Weekend!

"Holy shit man, Dude!" I gasps.

"You like?" I jump and turn and see a Very handsome man. He looks like a Tumblr Model. He's shirtless and has a tattoo sleeve starting from his collor done to his knuckles.

"You must be Troye" He asks smiling a little bit. I nod.

"Uh, Y-yeah, Your Ethan?" He nods and sits on the couch.

" Alright, Ethan stop scaring the kid babe" Matt comes out and sits on Ethans lap smacking him lightly on the back of his head.. I blush a bit and sit on the floor. What don't judge it's white and comfy.

"Ow! I was only joking!" He has a aussie accent. Hmm. Nice.

"Sorry Troye about Ethan, he loves to intimidate people" Matt says.

"I see, sick place man" I say looking around more.

"Ah, kid admires great taste, I like him."

"Yea, well Travis also likes him but doesn't want to admit it. that's why we're going to help him babe."

"We? Why we?" Ethan says,

"Yea why we?" I chime.

"Because One person liking him is so Wattpad Gay romance novel type, But two guys Liking him and showing him Affection, Thats different. It'll show Travis that if he doesn't act right now, Then he's going to be out of luck. " Matt says with a assertive nod.

"That's realy cool Idea babe, Think it'll work tho," Ethan asks.

"It has to, All we need to do is make it look believe able and Bam, we're in the clear!"

I smile a litle bit, Hmm. this could actually work.

"And how do we make this believeable"? I ask.

"Well, we'll have to kiss you, you sitting in my lap at school, you know things of that nature" He said casually.

"And Ethan is just going to be all gung ho about this?" I state looking at Ethan.

"Yea man, you seem like a innocent little buggar, wouldn't hurt a fly, so I trust you." Ethan remarks.

"Yea, it's all about trust, So Troye do you trust us enough to help you?" Matt asks eyes glistening with trustworthy.

I sigh again for like the fifth time, and Look up at them.

"Yea, I trust you"

"EEE! Yay! ok so here's the plan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who likes Matt and Ethan?

I Do!

They are Cute!

Pic On The Side (Probably!) Ethan (the one looking at the camera) Matt with the hat)

Vote!

Comment

REad!