Chapter 4 - Forget You

A/N: Hiyyaaa! Looks like we're going to need to raise the bar a little more! I'm thinking 20 votes. It's just, I need time to write, and I hate feeling rushed. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate comments telling me to upload though! Haha, so, on to the story! 

Chapter 4 - Forget You

~*~

I was brought back to reality by the screeching of tires. The Ferrari had stopped so suddenly it left tire marks on the road. I could feel his eyes as they searched me over. They were warm caresses that lit body on fire. I just stood there, staring. He didn't get out, just looked through the very tinted window of his car.

I heard another car, looking up I realized it was Aidan. He pulled his car to the side and got out. Slamming his door shut with more force than needed. He came stomping towards me. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me, coming to a stop in front of me. "Whats wrong with me? You, insulted, ME!" I yelled back. I turned my back to him, and started walking away, pretending to be oblivious to the red Ferrari which still hadn't moved on.

Aidan grabbed my arm. "Can you just listen for one second?!" He asked angrily, spinning me around. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, he was mad but Aidan wasn't that kind of guy. I knew that. Ben didn't. A ferocious growl broke out. I could hear fabric ripping. Oh no, oh please no! He can't do this! Not now!

It got very silent, in an instant Ben smashed through the front window of his car. It shattered, glass flying everywhere. Aidan stood in front of me trying to protect me from flying glass, and the very big, very mad werewolf who came flying through the front window.

This just made Ben angrier. He was so angry, so mad, that he started to shake. Aidan looked back at me quickly. "Go!" He whispered, it was stupid, Ben could hear him. I shook my head. He looked back again when more growls broke out from Ben. Frankly, I was surprised he hadn't jumped Aidan already.

Ben stalked forward. His stance was tense, ready to attack at a moments notice. He growled and sprang forward. He jumped into Aidan, knocking him down and jumped in front of me, turning back to glare at Aidan. When Aidan got up and tried to maneuver his way around Ben, Ben growled and stepped towards him. Time for me to intervene.

"Enough!" I yelled, stepping in between Ben and Aidan. Ben growled at me and stepped in front of me again. He looked at me and growled softly, telling me to stay back. "Oh shut up! Why are you here? Get lost! Shoo!" I yelled at him. I didn't want him to leave, what I really wanted was for him to hug me and kiss me and tell me he loved me. No! I yelled at myself. 

Forget him! He had left me, he didn't deserve me! "Lauren, whats going on?" Aidan asked from behind me. At the reminder of Aidan, Ben looked at him and growled at him again. "Who is this guy?!" Aidan asked me again. Ben nudged me with his snout, I ignored him. He did it again. "What?!" I yelled down at him. He cocked his head to the side towards his car. He wanted clothes.

I rolled my eyes and went to his car to get him some. I pulled a pair of jeans out of his overnight Nike duffel bag. Walking back, I handed them to him. He changed into his human form quickly, there was no one around anyway. He reached out for his jeans. I through them on the ground. He sighed and bent down to get them, uncaring of his naked state. I looked away.

"Who the **** are you and why did you have your grubby paws on her?" He yelled, getting into Aidan's face. "I'm the guy she's on a date with, so shouldn't that be my question!?" Aidan yelled, standing up to Ben. Ben was tall 6'2'', he was taller than me at 5'9''. Aidan was only 6'0'' so it was easier for Ben to look intimidating.

"Her mate." Ben spat angrily. "Oh, so you're the guy who LEFT HER?" Aidan asked, throwing facts into Ben's face. Ben grimaced, looking at me. His eyes hardened when they returned to Aidan. "And you're the guy who was touching her. She's mine." Ben said. "You left." Aidan said again, matter of factly.

"Get out of my sight before I beat the crap out of you, you little s***." Ben said. "Only if she comes with me." Aidan said, nodding his head toward me. "Not in this lifetime bud." Ben said, mocking Aidan. "Well, considering this is my pack's territory, you're a trespasser. I can do one of two things. One, call my entire pack down here to attack a trespasser or you can go explain to my father and alpha why you're here." Aidan said, smugly. 

Ben looked as if he was going to argue that, when he suddenly smiled. "Sure." Ben said, even more smugly. "Lets go." Aidan said to me, holding out his hand to me. "No, she'll be going with me. We'll see you there." Ben said, still glaring at Aidan.

"Fine." Aidan said, heading to his car. Ben ushered me to his car. I reluctantly got in. I guess we were heading to the pack house. It was freaky to drive in a car where the front window was gone, but we survived and got into the house alive. Ben held the front door for me. We walked in, and all hell broke loose.

~*~

A/N: Short, but its a teaser, and filler! I need more time to think of what I want to happen now! Also, the vote bar is now 20,  but I won't be updating until next Sunday! 

It takes 3 taps to vote on your ipod.

It takes 12 taps to comment 'Love it.' on your ipod.

It takes 4 taps to become a fan on your ipod.

So, tap away! Talk to you all soon! :)