Chapter 11 - Momma's Boy

The series is a GO! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

So, ummm, vote, comment and fan guys! 

Oh, and the other day, I reached over 400 FANS! WOOO. Thanks guys! :3  :) 

You guys rock! <3

Chapter 11 - Momma's Boy

~*~ 

BEN

The doorbell rang. I carried both of the crying babies with me as I went to answer it. I opened the door to find my mom standing there.

"You didn't tell me I had grandkids!" She exclaimed.

"Huh? Ma, these are Lauren's sons, not mine." I explained.

"LAURENS SONS?!" She demanded. Oh yea, she didn't know...

"Um, yea. So I need some help, I promised her I'd take care of them. Please ma, help!" I said. She sighed.

"Fine, let me see these babies." She said, holding out her arms. I handed her L-baby. My mother sighed.

"Are you sure these aren't your babies? They look so much like you did, all those years ago." My mom told me. I shot her the crazy look.

"Positive their not mine." I told her again.

"Whats his name?" She asked, gesturing to R-baby in my arms.

"Um, this is Cameron. She said that was Tyler." I told her. She harrumphed.

 "And where is this Lauren? I haven't seen her since we left when the ritual started. Did she really believe you would leave her?" My mother demanded.

 "I don't know. I didn't believe any of this myself. I thought we would make it through the ritual, I thought she loved me as much as I did. But, I guess I was wrong." I told my mom sincerely.

 "Son, are you willing to still be with Lauren, even though she's had these babies?" My mom asked. She stared intently into my eyes.

 "Absolutely. I love Lauren with all my heart, but, I don't know what her new boyfriend will have to say about us being together." I told my mom sarcastically.

 "New boyfriend huh? Do you feel threatened then Benny?" She asked me.

 "What?! Pft. No, I'm way better than some pup she found to 'replace' me." I told her.

 "You know your better than him, you're still willing to be with Lauren, I don't see a way she wouldn't accept you again. You can do it son, I know you can." She told me. I considered this.

 "Well. We better get these adorable little babies fed, huh? Yes, yes we should, shouldn't we? Whose a cutie pie? Oh you are my little grand baby, yes you are! Now where does your momma keep your milk huh?" She asked, cooing to Cameron in her arms. I gave her a look when she said 'grand baby'. Does this mean she accepted the children as her own grandchildren?

 "What?" My mother snapped at me.

 "Grand baby?" I questioned.

 "Yes, grand baby. These little fellas are too cute not to become my new grand baby's. If you're adopting them, so am I. My little grand babies." My mother said staring down at the baby in her arms with an adoring gaze.

*****

LAUREN

I heard talking downstairs. Sitting up in bed, I groggily stretched and stood up... and almost fell back on the bed. Woah. Head rush. Finally getting my balance back, I headed downstairs. The talking stopped, they must have heard me coming. I headed down the stairs.