Chapter 13 - Possessive Were-Dad?

Happy Friday! So, some people mentioned they wanted a chapter in Ben's point of view... so I'm giving it to you. FYI, idk if I'm any good at boy's point of views so comment and tell me if it sucks... ok? Sorry for the wait! :)

Chapter 13 - Possessive Were-Dad?

~*~

BEN

I paced the floor in front of my bedroom door. Could she take them away from me? They were my children too! The police could never be brought into this situation because I wouldn't allow it. Too much speculation over us and problems would arise.

Lauren knew this, she knew I wouldn't risk the pack meaning she could take them as far as she'd like unless I detained her. Which I couldn't do, no, I wouldn't do. She would resent me even more. But the twins needed me! They had to be around their pack. Eventually, when they took posession of the pack these would be their people. There was a knock at my door, my mothers voice floated through.

"Honey?" She asked. I opened the door.

"You knew?" I demanded, my own mother knew and didn't tell me!

"One, don't use that tone of voice with my mister, I am your mother! Two, I know what you're thinking and I've known since this morning. And three, what are you going to do about it?" She huffed out. I through my hands up.

"Ok! Ok! I don't know. My hands are tied, I'm forbidden by elders to tell why I left and-." My mother cut me off.

"The elders would relinquish you if they know." My mom stated.

"Wha- what? No they wouldn't, it's forbidden, I can't tell her!" I said frantically.

"Go to the elders, son. I know how their minds work, I am one of them. They will consider having your children as the ultimate commitment, and they will let you tell her. After that, if she confesses she still loves you and accepts your mating, you can become Alpha son." She explained.

"Really? Do you really think that would work!?" I said excitedly.

"Would I have told you it if I didn't think so?" My mom said sarcastically.

"I've got a meeting to call then." I headed towards the door. I turned and smiled at my mom.

"Thanks." I said.

I walked across the hall into the Alpha's office. It was complete with a desk, computer chair, state of the art technology and two other chairs for guests. I walked to the desk chair and sat down, picking up a phone. I dialled my grandparents number.

The elders were a group of past Alphas, Betas and Deltas. They were a group of ten. My grandparents, my mother, the Beta couple close in age to my grandparents, the Beta couple close in age to my mother, and the Delta couple close in age to my mother and the Delta close in age to my grandparents. A very confusing group, they helped guide alphas and could intiate a vote to 'dethrone' an Alpha couple. My grandma picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi grandma, I need an immediate elder meeting." I said.

"Oh dear, what for?" She asked.

"It's about Lauren." I said.

"Lauren huh? Whats happened now?" She asked.

"Wait until tomorrow, call the meeting for me would you? The rest still don't believe I should be allowed to make these descicions the bas-. But all of that doesn't matter now." I said.

"Sure dear, I'll make the call." She told me.

"Thanks grandma, see you tomorrow at my house around... noon?" I asked.