Baby Mommas

I walked out to my car and started it before my best friend came out of the house carrying her infant seat. I smiled and went back for mine. We buckled the seats in the back and my mom brought out diaperbags for us. I opened the trunk and put in both matching strollers for us. I got in the driver seat and plugged my phone up to the aux cord.

"These guys probably dont even remember us, much less the mistake they made boo. We never told them what happened."she said from the passenger seat.

"Our kids look just like they did at this age boo, even their moms have said it. Which is exactly why we are going up to this hotel to see them."I replied with a shrug. She sighed and I stuck out my tongue.

"Theyre only 8 days old boo."she said softly.

"Which is a good thing the hotel is right here in town boo they're here with their moms."I reminded her. I drove us across town and went up to the valet parking area. The valet walked over and smiled opening our doors. I popped the trunk and another valet got the strollers out for us. I grabbed my infant carrier and popped it into place just as my best friend did the same. We got the diaper bags and took deep breaths at the same time. We walked in and the lady looked up from the front desk.

"Mia, Lacie."she said with a smile. We gave a wave and walked over to the elevators.

"What do you think Alex and Austin will have to say?"Lacie asked looking at me.

"I dont know Lacie, we did keep this from them."I mumbled looking down at my daughter who was sleeping peacefully. We rode up to the floor they were on and I pulled my phone out to call their moms as we got off. A door opened down the hallway and we could hear the guys talking as they headed our way. They passed us and got on the elevator not even noticing us. We walked down to the room and the door opened again. The moms looked at us and down at the strollers. They let us in and covered their mouths. We started talking and they had us sit on the couch that was next to the window. I took the babyseat off the stroller and got Natalie out of her seat as she started waking up. Lacie took Nate out of his seat and we could hear the guys outside the door. They came in and I bit my lip looking down at Natalie.

"What's going on mom?"I heard Austin ask.

"Thats what I'd like to know dude."Alex spoke up.

"We know you boys remember these girls."Michele, Austin's mom said softly.

"Yeah thats Mia and Lacie."they replied.

"You boys hooked up with Mia and Lacie last summer."Alex's mom Chloe spoke up.

"Meaning what?"Austin asked biting his lip.

"Meaning that those babies the girls are holding belong to you and Alex son."Michele replied. Jaws dropped open and eyes went wide.

"They telling the truth?"Alex asked.

"Nothing to lie about Alex."Lacie spoke up. He bit his lip and Natalie started to wake up. Austin looked at me and I pulled a ready made bottle out from the side of her bag. The guys came to sit beside us and Austin kept looking down at Natalie while she ate.

"She looks just like me."he said softly.

"Exactly like you did son."Michele said tearing up. I burped Natalie and looked to over to see Lacie handing Nate to Alex. I looked at Austin and bit my lip.

"Can I?"he asked. I smiled and handed Natalie over to him.

"How old are they?"Alex asked.

"8 days old."I replied. We hung out with them for a few more hours until the babies started to get fussy and I let Austin put Natalie back in her seat for me. I attached it to her stroller and he hugged me tightly. Alex put Nate back in his seat and attached it to the stroller for Lacie.

Collection of storiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara