yikes

I frowned at my step mom who was dropping me off at my new school. Im a junior and it was the day before classes actually started. But here's the thing, the type of school I was currently fixing to start attending was a boarding type high school meaning we lived on campus year round in dorm rooms and the first day we were assigned a roommate. She parked the truck and got out helping me with my stuff.

"I swear if this girl is weird or anything Im not sharing a room with her."I grumbled. She laughed and held open the main door for me. I followed her inside and saw the main office was in front of us.

"Madi me and your father met your roommate and her family last week we told you all about her. Her twin brother and a few of his friends go here."she said. I sighed and waited while she went in the office to collect my stuff for me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out. I slid my thumb across the screen to unlock it and she came back out of the office studying my face.

"Already?"I asked softly looking up.

"Yes Madi, Misti is waiting to meet you love."she said handing me my own room key. I followed her down the hallway and chewed on my lower lip my anxiety kicking in. We stopped almost at the end of the girls hallway and a door opened. My step mom walked in first and I looked up seeing the girl sittting on her bed smiling at me.

"I got it from here Ruth thanks."I spoke up. She put the bags she had of mine next to the twin bed that was untouched and arched her eyebrow.

"Your dad asked me to help you get settled."she laughed. Misti got off her bed and walked over to us.

"I can help Madi."she offered.

"Fine, Madi call your dad tonight when he gets home from work, you know how he worries."she said biting her lip. I nodded and hugged her again before she finally left the room. Misti smiled at me again and gestured to my bags.

"Only child sorry."I laughed.

"Me too."she said pointing to her side of the room. I started unpacking and she dug right in to help me.

"Boyfriend Misti?"I asked nodding towards her side of the room. There was a hoodie crumpled at the end of her bed. She blushed and nodded.

"He has single friends."she laughed looking at me. I bit my lower lip and put my last empty bag at the top of my closet.

"Do we have to stay in our rooms or?"I asked looking around.

"Nope, Im taking you to meet the boyfriend, his hot single friends, my twin and his friends."she said smirking. I slipped my phone back in my pocket and slipped my key in with it.

"Should I be scared?"I asked nudging her as we left our room.

"They dont bite, well a few of them might but no."she laughed. I followed her down to a common room and my jaw dropped.

"Misti who is the babe with you?"was all I heard at first. I bit my lip again out of nervous habit and she nudged me with her hip.

"This is Madi my roommate."Misti replied when I looked over at her. I gave a little wave and one of the guys walked over to us. He kissed Misti and winked at me.

"Madi, Im Devin, Misti's boyfriend. This is Reid, Tyler, Hunter, Caleb, Dawson and Luke my boys. Her twin Nate across the room, then Derek, Payte, Bryce, Andrew and Ethan his friends."he said. My eyes got big and I looked over at all of them checking them all out.

"Wait there is no way that all 12 of these guys are single."I muttered looking at Misti.

"Guys do any of you have girlfriends or girls that you are currently talking to as of today?"Devin asked. A chorus of nos echoed around the room and I felt myself blush like Misti had.