Cam

I shut my alarm off and wiped the sleep from my eyes. My bedroom door opened and my mom poked her head in.

"Get up sweetie, first day at your new school."she said making me groan.

"Dont remind me, I dont know anyone there."I said sitting up.

"I tried to get you to meet people at the cafe last week."she replied. I got out of my bed and walked over to my closet.

"Thank god I took my shower last night, I just want to get this day over with."I muttered. She left my room and I shut the door pulling my night clothes off. I put on my outfit and ran the brush through my straight long light brown hair. I grabbed my phone and checked the battery, full charge. I slipped it into my pocket and grabbed my messenger bag slipping it over my shoulder. I slipped on my shoes and walked down to the kitchen.

"You look cute Chloe."my step sister said looking up from her cereal. I kissed the top of her head and grabbed a breakfast bar.

"Thank you Alexa."I replied. I ate and my mom tossed me my keys.

"Back here right after school please, need you to keep her for a few hours til I get off work."she reminded me. I nodded and walked out to my baby, my dark blue BMW i8. I slid in and plugged my phone into the radio, playing my favorite song. I drove the route I had learned the day before to my new high school and bit my lip getting nervous when I pulled into my parking spot. There was a black BMW i8 parked right next to me and the driver was just getting out with another guy. I got out and noticed they were watching me.

"New?"the driver asked getting my attention.

"Yeah unfortunately."I replied dropping my gaze. They walked over and the passenger touched my arm.

"We'll show you around, its not so bad."he told me making me smile. I silenced my phone and looked up. I followed them up towards the school and stared getting looks from girls that were standing around near the lockers.

"Chloe where's your schedule?"Nash asked me turning around. I pulled it out and he looked over it.

"Any classes with us?"Cameron asked. Nash handed him my schedule and Cameron smiled at me after looking at it.

"So?"I asked after biting my lip for a few seconds.

"You're in safe hands Chloe, every class with us dont worry."Nash replied with his own smile. Some girls walked over and rolled their eyes at me.

"Cam where were you this weekend?"they asked.

"Avoiding all of you again."he muttered. I looked across the hallway and noticed more eyes on me.

"Who is this Nash?"they asked looking at me again.

"This is Chloe, she's new here now back off."he replied. I smiled at him and Cameron groaned. I found my locker and Nash came over to me while Cam hung back.

"I think he's already crushing on you Chloe, he never acts like this around girls."he said quietly. I blushed and looked back at Cameron. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a smile. I smiled and Nash nudged me.

"Lets get to class."he laughed. I walked between them and Cameron looked over at me biting his lip again.

"Stop doing that."I said nudging him. He blushed and looked over at Nash.

"Knew I was right."Nash said looking right at Cameron. He shrugged and we walked into a classroom around the corner. The guys went to their seats and Cameron stuck his tongue out at me.

"I dont bite Chloe, come sit beside me."he laughed. I walked over and Nash sat in front of me turning around sideways in his seat.

"He doesnt bite hard Chloe, dont let him lie to you."he said with a wink.

"Nash what are you trying to do here?"I asked with a smirk.

"He's trying to set Cameron up with the new girl."some girl said sitting in front of Cameron.

"Sierra stay out of it."Nash said rolling his eyes.

"My step-brother."she laughed.

"Enough Nash, she just got here. Doesnt even know me."Cameron groaned.

"Acting like that who says I even want to."I replied softly. His face fell and he looked the other way. I bit my lip and Nash turned around.

"Nash look what you did."Sierra said before touching Cameron's arm. I looked up towards the front of the classroom and focused on what the teacher was trying to say to us. I looked over at Cam about half way through and he was watching me.

"You mad at me?"I asked lifting my eyebrow. He shook his head and pointed at Nash before shrugging.n