Cam2(different from Cam)

You could say I was kind of popular but Id argue that I wasnt. I just hung out with the right people and most of those happen to be guys I had grew up around. Like this morning I had picked up Cameron, Shawn, Taylor and Carter to go have breakfast with me just cause I felt like it. We pulled up at the donut shop and they started bouncing around in their seats.

"I'll go through the drive thru."I laughed. Cameron pouted at me and I looked back at Shawn.

"Let them have this one, besides its funny when the girls in there notice you dont bring the same guys with you everytime."he said giving me a smile.

"Yeah this is why I love that your my cousin."I said as I parked. We got out of the car and Cameron walked closer to me.

"Can we eat here?"Taylor asked. Carter nudged him and Shawn went to open the door for all of us. The line was kind of long and I smacked my forehead.

"It's Saturday, I forgot theyre always busy on Saturday."I said. Cameron stepped up beside me and his mouth fell open seeing both girls behind the counter. I groaned and looked over at Shawn.

"Bre?"Taylor asked.

"I'll be in the car waiting on yall to get done in here."I muttered. I went to walk away and Shawn grabbed my wrist gently. I looked up and Cameron looked hurt.

"You've brought Nash, both Jacks, Matt and Aaron here and ate with them inside but dont want to be here with us?"he asked. I shrugged and looked over at Carter.

"Let her go Cameron."Shawn spoke up. I looked at him and he had his jaw clenched. I walked out to the car and put my sunglasses back on. I messed with the radio and watched numerous people come out before I heard Shawn's voice. He got up front and Cameron got in the back not looking at me. I pulled away from the place and Shawn tapped my shoulder. I looked over and he pointed back at Cameron.

"Got something to say Shawn?"Cameron asked coldly. I pulled the car over and turned sideways in my seat.

"Got both of their numbers didnt you Cam?"I asked. He groaned and looked out the window.

"No wonder why Bre didnt want to stay inside with us."Carter snapped. I rolled my eyes and caught Taylor watching me.

"Im single I can get numbers if I want."Cam snapped back. I let out a laugh and switched places with Shawn. He drove to the main house and Cameron was the first to get out of the car. We followed him inside and Matt hugged me.

"What happened with Cam? Why is he crying?"Nash asked coming down the stairs. I looked at Carter and groaned.

"My fault, I'll see you guys sometime next week, Im out of here."I said softly holding my hand out for my keys. Shawn handed them to me and Taylor pulled me away from Matt for his own hug. I walked back out towards my car and leaned against it trying to clear my head.

"Dont go."I heard softly behind me. I shook my head and turned around slowly. He had tears in his eyes and looked vulnerable.

"Im leaving Cameron, you're single go talk to one of those girls. I dont get that advantage with you anymore."I mumbled looking at the ground.

"Im asking you not to go Bre, Im hurting and I dont want to be here without you."he cried.

"You cheated on her Cameron, I told you to let my cousin go."Shawn said coming out of the house.

"Shawn please stay out of this."I said softly.

"I didnt cheat on her on purpose and you of all people fucking know that Shawn. We all went to that party and got drunk. I didnt hook up with that girl to hurt Bre."he mumbled.