Liam

"You just dont get how hard it is to sit here and watch him let her walk all over him."I growled at my brother who currently had me in the dressing room backstage so I could calm down.

"We all get it Lexie, its just complicated and you're supposed to be his friend, supposed to support whatever it is he does and you havent lately."he replied. I sighed defeated and pulled my phone out. I opened up my messages and tossed my phone towards him.

"She told me to back off and leave him alone, she doesnt want me being friends with him causes shes afraid I'll come between them."I mumbled. My brother sat down beside me and the door opened. The rest of the guys came in and she was with them. I rolled my eyes and he gave me a sad look before looking at the floor.

"Whats wrong with Lexie?"she asked. I got up and walked out of the room. I started walking down the hallway and Paul came up to me. I bit my lip and heard footsteps stop behind me.

"Lexie come back in there, Zayn told her to leave you alone and Louis is starting to flip out."Liam said softly. I shook my head and Paul hugged me lightly.

"Go tell the guys to come out to the van Liam, Lexie will be waiting."he said. Liam nodded and headed back down the hallway.

"Thanks Paul."I spoke up.

"Lexie you dont see it do you? Zayn is always going to be your friend no matter what happens, you just need to be there for him. And Liam, he likes you."he replied as we walked to the van. I sat in the very back and closed my eyes waiting on everyone else. They came out 10 minutes later and Zayn decided to come sit next to me. His girlfriend narrowed her eyes and sat up in the front with Harry.

"Im sorry for how she treats you Lexie."he said softly. I looked over and gave him a smile.

"Just promise me you wont let her break up our friendship."I told him.

"That will never happen."Niall said turning around in his seat to look at us. Liam was sitting next to him and Louis was sitting with Paul in the front seat. My phone was passed back to me and Liam looked back biting his lip.

"Oh Liam that girl Danielle was asking me about you again."Perrie spoke up.

"I told you before I like someone else."he replied. The van stopped at the hotel and Perrie got out to wait on Zayn. Liam walked over to me with Louis and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I told you back at the arena I want a break for awhile Perrie, I need time with just the guys."he said.

"And Lexie."she snapped. I rolled my eyes and walked inside the hotel with Paul. Louis followed and Liam was behind with Niall and Harry. Zayn came in as Paul finished checking us in and hugged me tightly.

"Rooms. Harry and Niall. Liam and Louis. Zayn and Lexie. I'll be down the hallway."Paul said as we got off the elevator a few minutes later. We all nodded and headed towards the rooms he had booked us. Liam pouted at me from across the hallway and I hugged him before my brother pulled him into the room. I followed Zayn into our room and he smirked at me from where he had landed on his bed.

"You like him dont you?"he asked.

"I have no idea what your're talking about."I laughed.

"He likes you Lexie."he replied sitting up.

"Paul mentioned that before we got on the van."I said softly. I sat on my bed across the room from his and plugged up my phone.

"We been friends since the band started Lexie thanks to your brother, I know when you're lying to me and I can tell you like him. Tell him so he can finally make his move."he said biting his lip. I blushed and flipped over onto my stomach.