say it isn't so

"Which member of One Direction do you like and why?"my cousin asked me.

"I like all of them but especially Liam cause hes the most caring I guess."I replied.

"Hey, Im sitting right here."he said sounding offended. I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

"So is Zayn, you dont see him complaining."my cousin replied. Zayn looked up and gave her a small smile.

"Thats cause you already chewed his face off."Liam laughed. I made a face and Zayn blushed shaking his head at all of us. We were sitting on the tour bus and everyone else was already asleep. We were in the back room sitting around on the couches and trying to wind down after the concert they had just put on. I moved closer to Liam and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Not jealous are you?"I asked. He pouted and nodded looking down at me. I shook my head and sat back up.

"I think we should head on to bed."Zayn spoke up. My cousin nodded and Zayn stood up holding his hand out to her. They shared a bunk and I slept in the back room on one of the couches alone. They walked up to the bunk area and Liam watched me get up to get my cover. I grabbed my pillow and laid the stuff on the couch across from him.

"Act like Im not even here?"he asked looking hurt.

"Go to bed Liam, its late. You get to see Danielle tomorrow."I replied. I looked away and he grabbed my wrist gently.

"Dont do that Lexie, I hate when you do that."he mumbled. I pulled my hand away and he started to get up.

"Still with her now arent you?"I asked.

"Make me wish I wasnt, besides you were flirting with Niall earlier."he replied. I rolled my eyes and he walked up to his bunk. I hit the light and laid on my couch covering up. Tears started and I felt a hand start rubbing my back.

"Liam's crying now too, what happened."Niall said softly. I turned over and looked at him.

"He has Danielle thats what happened, its always her."I mumbled.

"Lexie you pushed him right back to her, he wanted you."he replied. I shook my head and could hear my cousin trying to calm Liam down.

"Why is he even crying?"I asked.

"Get some sleep Lexie."Zayn said coming in the room for Niall. I shook my head and sat up. Hearing Liam cry was breaking my heart and I knew it was my fault.

"He hates me doesnt he?"I asked. Zayn shook his head and hugged me when I started to cry again. He took me to the bunk area and my cousin looked up from rubbing his back. Liam looked up and looked devastated.

"I dont want Danielle, Lexie."he mumbled. Zayn rubbed my back an my cousin looked at me. She squeezed Liams shoulder and got him to look at her.

"Both of you need to get some sleep."Niall said softly behind us. Liam shook his head and bit his bottom lip.

"Liam sleep."I replied. He looked at me and his eyes darkened.

"Go flirt with Niall some more Lexie."he said rudely. Zayn grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his bunk.

"That does it Liam, never talk to me again this time I mean it."I replied before going back to my couch. I laid back down and my cousin came to check on me.

"Lexie?"she asked.

"No dont, dont come apologize for him I wont listen to it. Im so done, I have nothing left to say to him."I told her. I faced the back of the couch and forced myself to go to sleep.