yesx2

My best friend walked in the front door and my mom smiled at her. We had become best friends in grade 9 when we had just moved in next door to her family. She has an older brother but he's only older than us by like 5 months, she's his step-sister and knows I have a crush on him. I looked up and bit my lip raising both eyebrows at her.

"Go put your bikini on loser, Hunter and Tyson want us to go swimming with them."she laughed referring to her brother and his hot best friend who she liked. I shook my head and pointed toward the tv.

"Kyah go have fun."my mom said nudging me with her shoulder.

"Last time we went swimming with them Hunter thought it was funny to throw me in the water."I groaned. The door opened and he let himself in.

"I wont do it this time Kyah, come keep me company. Its weird watching Tyson and Ari flirt in front of me."he said pouting.

"I swear you're lucky you're cute."I grumbled throwing a pillow at him. I headed upstairs and Ari followed me.

"He blushed when you said that Kyah."she said laying across my bed. I bit my lip and pulled my bikini out of the top drawer. I walked into my personal bathroom and got changed. I pulled my hair up and slipped on a pair of low rise cut off shorts. I walked out and she smirked at me.

"He blushes anytime anyone calls him cute Ari."I groaned. She shook her head and pointed behind me. I turned around and the door was open with him standing there.

"Those girls say it cause they just want to get with me Kyah."he said biting his lip. I nodded and walked over to my closet to put a tank top on over my bikini top. I slipped on my Nike slides and pulled Ari off my bed.

"Arent we supposed to be going swimming?"Tyson asked stopping outside my door.

"You people never learn how to knock."I grumbled. Tyson winked at me and Ari slapped his chest. I followed them back downstairs and my mom smiled at me.

"Have fun pumpkin."she said. I smiled and we walked out of the house. Hunter looked back at me and smirked.

"If you do it I promise I'll kick you where it hurts."I told him. Tyson snickered and Ari looked at me.

"I'd pay to see that."she laughed. I stuck my tongue out at her and Hunter picked me up anyway. We got closer to the pool and I tightened my arms around his neck.

"Dont choke me."he muttered.

"Dont throw me in then."I said glaring at him.

"Its fun."he answered with a smirk. He unlocked my arms and winked at me before tossing me right into the pool. I came up and screamed. Tyson shook his head at Hunter and he bit his lip. I got out and took my phone out of my pocket now that it was ruined.

"Idiot."Ari said rolling her eyes at him. I growled and Hunter dropped his head.

"Dont kick him there Kyah."Tyson said as I got closer.

"He deserves it."I groaned.

"No he doesnt, last time someone hit him there he almost passed out after throwing up."Tyson replied. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Ari.

"Fuck swimming now, I need to go change and go get a new phone."I said. She nodded and Hunter still hadnt moved.

"I'll get you a new one."he said softly looking up.

"No Hunter I dont want you to do that, besides you didnt know."I replied.

"Kyah, stay with us for awhile. We'll go with you after we swim and let him get you the damn phone its his fault."Ari groaned. I bit my lip and looked over at my house. I rolled my eyes and pulled my wet clothes off sighing. Ari got in the pool with Tyson and Hunter shook his head before going inside.