Devin

I pulled into the driveway of my best friends house and honked the horn 3 times. She came out laughing and jumped in the passenger seat.

"Whats the rush?"she asked.

"Devin is at the house all weekend with my brother."I laughed. She knew I had a crush on him and so did my brother. He was hot and I wanted him. They were 2 years younger than us. We're both 19 and had taken a year off from school for a break. She smiled and I bit my bottom lip. I stopped to get us all something to eat and my brother called.

"Remembered our food right?"he asked.

"Yes Chris, Im fixing to head back to the house. Lexie is with me by the way."I replied. We hung up and I headed towards our neighborhood. I pulled in beside Devin's truck and Lexie helped me with the bags of food. I let us in the house and Devin looked up from the couch. I smiled and the guys followed us to the kitchen. Lexie smirked and placed her hand on Devin's shoulder. She knew that pissed me off and it upset Chris, seeing as he liked her alot and she knew it. I rolled my eyes and Devin shook his head moving away from Lexie.

"You do that on purpose Lexie."he mumbled. I sat everyones food on the counter and walked over to Devin. I touched his shoulder and he smiled for a few seconds. We got our food and the guys went back to the couch.

"He likes you Jaelyn."Lexie said. I bit my lip and took my food to the living room. The guys were watching some comedy movie. Devin looked over and blushed. I smiled and Lexie came in putting herself right next to Devin. He dropped his food back on the table and crossed his arms over his chest sitting back.

"Lexie why are you even bothering Devin?"my brother asked rolling his eyes. She pretended to think about it and smirked.

"Its fun, besides it works Jaelyn up."she laughed.

"Devin you can come sit over here."I told him. He looked at Chris, who nodded and Devin moved over beside me with his food. Lexie grinned and Chris got her attention. We finished eating and the guys put a different movie on. Devin started moving around uncomfortably and Lexie got a look in her eyes.

"Dude you ok?"Chris asked. Devin shook his head and held his stomach.

"Food isnt agreeing with me, I feel sick."Devin mumbled. I rubbed his back and he closed his eyes. He started to calm down and Lexie brought him a glass of ice water. We had ate chinese food. Devin took a few sips and got up heading straight to the bathroom. Lexie was the closest to it.

"He's puking."she said looking at us. Chris got up and went to check on him. I bit my bottom lip and threw away the rest of his food that was on the table. Lexie sat on the end of the couch and I heard Devin puke again. I knocked on the door and Chris opened it. He nodded and I rubbed Devin's back trying to calm him down. He wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand and leaned back on me.

"Im done."he mumbled. I helped him up and flushed the toilet. I helped him back to the couch and he laid down on his side curling up. I covered him up and Chris took the rest of the food back in to the kitchen.

"Need someone to take you home?"Lexie asked. Devin shook his head and I placed the living room trashcan next to the couch in case he needed it.