what have I gotten myself in to

I finished drying the dishes in the back and heard the bell ring meaning someone had came in the front door. My best friend was working by herself up front and the next thing I knew she was squealing. I rolled my eyes and dried my hands on a towel before walking up towards the front room slowly. 5 voices hit my ears before I could see the backs of them literally.

"What is your deal Ari?"I asked walking over towards her. She was blushing and had her mouth halfway hanging open.

"One Direction just stopped at this little ice cream shop for a late snack and how can you be so damn calm."she managed to get out looking directly at me. I smiled at the guys and rolled my eyes in her direction. They all smiled and I moved behind the counter.

"Ari its rude to stare."I laughed.

"Codi but theyre famous."she said giving me a evil look.

"Yeah Codi."they laughed.

"Hey Ari remember that guy I told you about that I was friends with until my parents decided we just had to move here like 7 years ago?"I asked before looking over at the guys standing in front of me. She looked at them and covered her mouth before Harry stepped away from the guys just slightly. Her mouth dropped open even more and the guys started laughing as I took their orders. They sat at a table and I started putting the closed signs up. Ari counted down our cash register and put the money in the deposit bag for the morning shift.

"Are you for real Codi?"she asked.

"She's serious."Harry spoke up. I stuck out my tongue at him and his mouth dropped open.

"It was nice seeing your face again."I laughed. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. The guys got ready to leave and my mom came up to the door with my daughter on her hip. Ari let her in and my mom looked around at the guys.

"Thats not that Styles boy is it?"she asked making him blush. Ari laughed and Sarai made a face at her.

"Its him momma, he's famous now. Fate must of bought them here tonight."I replied taking my 15 month old off of her hip. She kissed my cheek and buried her face against my chest. Ari shook her head and Harry handed me a piece of paper quickly as we all walked outside. I hugged him again and caught Sarai smiling at the guys behind us.

"By Codi, nice meeting you."the guys called before getting into a van. I walked with Ari over to the car and she had her phone out.

"They're taking a hiatus for the next year it seems Codi and I caught a few of them checking you out."she said once I had Sarai buckled in her carseat in the back. I shook my head and she dropped down into the passenger seat. My mom put Sarai's diaper bag in the back with her and hugged me.

"Enjoy your next few days off sweetie."she said before getting in her own car. I dropped down into the driver seat and looked down at the piece of paper Harry had handed me.

"Its his number along with a note."I said biting my lower lip. Ari grinned and we headed across town to the house we shared. Sarai was almost asleep when we pulled into the garage. I closed the door and Ari got out unlocking the kitchen door. I got Sarai out of her seat and grabbed her bag before carrying her into the house. I put her in her playpen in the living room and she snuggled down with her favorite blanket.

"Daycare must have worn her out."Ari spoke up. I cracked a smile and unpacked her bag.

"Who was checking me out Ari?"I asked looking at her.

"Liam defintely was and I think Niall but Im not sure."she replied. I walked into the kitchen and picked up my phone. I unlocked it and put the number in that Harry had handed me. It rang a few times and picked up to a heavy accent.