Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 1

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as my forsaken alarm clock went off. Time to start another day of another life I don't remember. After the car accident, I had no recollection of anything.

I was told that Ricky was my boyfriend but was killed in the crash. I was told some small details of my life before the crash, but not enough to put everything together.

So I packed up my things and moved from Ohio to LA. A fresh start was what I needed right now.

I texted my friend, Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria. He was going to introduce me to one of his other friends today. I think his name was Andy or something.... That name seems familiar....

ONE HOUR LATER

I walked into the recording studio where Danny and his friend, Andy were waiting. Immediately when I walked in, Danny engulfed me in one of his signature bear hugs. God, I loved him so much.

"This is Andy." he said with an enormous smile on his face.

Andy was extremely tall and had long, layered, black hair. What really hit me though were his electric blue eyes. They were absolutely amazing.

"Hi, Andy. It's nice to finally meet you." I said, holding out my hand for him to shake.

He didn't.

The only thing he did was gape at me with his mouth hanging open. After a few minutes he closed his mouth and said:

"Julia Angelo? Is that really you?"

I stared in shock. What?

How did he know me?

Author's Note:

Sorry for this being so short and sucky. Im tired.... Lol Hope you liked it! Feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

-Blade