Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 12

It's been a few weeks since the incident. I've become a completely different person.

Now I live in Boston. My name is Ryder, not Julia. Now my hair is purple and a little past my shoulders. I used to be open and happy. Now I'm closed and emotionless.

I'm alone. And I plan to keep it that way.

I miss Danny. I miss him so much. I wish I could've brought him with me here. But it would be dangerous for both of us.

The title of a newspaper article caught my eye. Upon reading it, my mouth dropped open. Immediately, I bought the paper and read.

Rockstar Andy Biersack Sentenced 2 Years In Prison

I didn't bother actually reading the article. I just needed to see something... I don't even know why I bought the thing in the first place...

"Julia!" I heard someone call. I didn't look, I wasn't Julia anymore. And who knows if they're even calling me.

"Julia Angelo!"

And there was the one and only Danny Worsnop standing in front of me.

"Danny!!" I yelled and hugged him. I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed me around my waist and spun me around.

"Thank goodness! I thought I lost you forever!" he yelled.

"I missed you like hell!" I exclaimed.

"I missed you like a fat person misses food on a diet!!" Danny yelled. He made the weirdest analogies sometimes...

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"Asking is playing a show here in Boston and I was just walking around. And damn, do you look different. But I'd know those eyes anywhere!"

"That explains it..." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Wait, you said you guys were playing here.."

He nodded slowly.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS JAMES???" I screamed.

Then I spotted him a while away. I sprinted down the street, pushing people out of my way to get to him.

"JAMES!! MY POODLE!!" I screamed as I jumped on him.

James is my longtime friend, I've known him the longest out of all my friends. (Besides Andy..) He was the first friend I made after the car accident.

"JULES! MY PUGGLE!!" he yelled and hugged me.

"I MISS YOU!"

"I MISS YOU TOO!"

This was the best day since I've started over. Again.