Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 14

"You have A LOT of explaining to do." I said, taking Chris's hand and walking off. "Walk with me."

"I don't have a choice now, do I?" Chris replied. I raised and eyebrow at his sarcasm but he didn't seem to mind.

"Okay, well they told you I was dead. But somehow, they were wrong and revived me. But by then, you were gone. It took me all this time to find you." Chris explained, simply.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Danny tweeted a picture of you and him. I figured, Asking Alexandria is playing a few shows in Boston, you must be here. And I was right."

I was so happy Chris was alive. It made my heart break to think he was dead. But he's alive now...

We ended up in a deserted park on our walk together. I stopped dead In my tracks. He stopped, too. We just stood there as I tried to process what he was telling me.

He was alive. He was back. Andy didn't kill him. He was mine again.

Tears of realization formed in my eyes. Chris looked taken aback at me crying. I ran straight into his arms and buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me hesitantly; not sure what to do.

We stood there, rocking back and forth. It was nice to be in his arms again. But something didn't feel right. I brushed it off.

I ignored it, not wanting to ruin this precious moment. We stood there for hours it seemed.

"Ryder!"

I heard my name being called. It was Danny. I escaped from Chris's grasp and ran over to Danny, engulfing him in a hug. He hugged back just as tight.

"Im sorry for freaking out on you guys!" I gushed. "And you can call me Julia again..." I said.

"It's okay... Julia." Ben said with a smirk.

We all gathered in a group hug. Everyone was in it. Except for Chris. I looked around and I couldn't find him anywhere. Was he just an illusion?

"Hey, we're gonna head back to the bus. Meet us there?" Danny asked. We looked each other in the eye. He knew there was something on my mind. He was going to find out.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys. I just need a second to myself." I answered, nodding at Danny.

They all left and I turned around. A gasp escaped my throat. Chris was there.

"Ummm?"

"I'll let them know I'm not dead later..." he answered my silent question.

I nodded.

"Baby, you okay?" he asked.

I shrugged, honestly not knowing.

"Baby, talk to me."

Silence.

He took my shoulders and slowly shook me.

"Baby?" he asked, worried. "Baby, please!"

He kept shaking me but then he stopped. I was barely aware of anything.

Then, Chris kissed me.

I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel anything. Except for confusion.

All I could think through that kiss was something I haven't thought about in forever.

Andy.

He was standing about 10 yards away, almost completely hidden by the darkness.