Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 7

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

The question caught me off guard. Damn it...

"Chris..." I began...

"I get it. You don't want to. Forget I asked.." Chris said, looking hurt.

"No it's not that it's just I don't know if I want to be in a relationship right now..." I said.

He didn't look convinced. In fact, he scoffed.

"Julia. That's cliche. It's bullshit and you know it." Chris said, sounding more and more frustrated.

"Chris, I..." I began but he interrupted me.

"Whatever..." he said, walking away.

"Chris!" I ran after him.

He didn't stop. Instead, he ignored me and kept walking. But still, I persisted. He was one of my best friends.

"Chris!!" I screamed, my hand patching onto his.

He spun around and looked at me, pure venom in his eyes. I'm not gonna lie, it scared me. But I couldn't give him the reaction he wanted until I absolutely had to.

"Julia, I thought we were better friends than that. I thought you trusted me!" he yelled.

"I do!!" I screamed back.

"Then you'd tell me the truth instead of some bullshit excuse!"

"Well you want the truth, here it is!! I'm confused about my feelings for you and some other guy that I won't name at this time! Okay, I really don't know if I'm ready for any romantic relationship right now!"

"I can't believe you!!" With that, he stalked out of my house.

I sat and broke down in my couch. I was shaking and crying uncontrollably. I can't believe I let Chris walk out that door. I need him...

I pulled out my phone and texted Danny. After a few minutes, there was no reply. So, I texted Andy.

Me: Andy, can you come over. Something happened and I need you..

Andy: Sure, I'll be right over, hun... You okay?

Me: No... Absolutely not.

Andy: I'll be over in 2 minutes. If I'm a second late, you can slap me.

True to his words, Andy was at my apartment two minutes later. I was a mess, curled into a ball, shaking and crying.

Andy's eyes went wide in alarm and he rushed over to me. He pulled me onto his lap and held me like I baby. I cried and cried as he tried to calm me down.

"Shh... Shhh..." he soothed, stroking my hair. "It'll be alright."

After a few minutes of this, I was calm and content. Andy laid down and placed me beside him. I snuggled up to him and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Before I went to sleep, questions ran through my head.

Does Chris hate me?

Should I hate Chris?

Will he forgive me?

Should I say yes and be his girlfriend?

Hmmm... Maybe I should....