Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 9

2 Months Later:

I loved Chris. Absolultely loved him He was an amazing boyfriend. Everything was going well. He was protective, bt not too much, romantic, and everything a girl could ask for.

Things with Andy weren't so great, however.

We were becoming more and more distant, fast. He hated Chris, that was obvious. And all I wanted was for them to get along. But I knew that wasn't happening so I wasn't gonna get my hopes up.

I want my Andy back.

He had grown to be my best friend again. He told me about what we used to do and what we were like. I started to remember small little things from my past. And I strongly believe it was because of Andy.

Well today, I was out with Chris. We were hanging around in McDonald's, eating and having a good time together. He was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

"I love you." he told me.

It made my heart flutter every time he said that. It made me feel special. I loved him, too.

"I love yo-" I began but was but off.

There was a loud crash. A masked man came through the door. He was armed. With a gun.

Immediately, I jumped into Chris's arms. He held me protectively so I was safe. I still felt sick to my stomach. It was like I knew something bad was gonna happen.

Boy, was I right.

The masked gunman ran over to where Chris and I were and pointed the gun straight at Chris. No, no, this couldn't be happening.

BANG!

The gun was fired. And a bullet was lodged in Chris's shoulder.

BANG!

Another lodged in Chris's skull. I cried and cried in his arms. I didn't even know what to do.

The man made a run for it and ran out the door.

I felt Chris slipping away. I couldn't bear it. Why does this keep happening?

"I love you.." he whispered.

"I love you, too." I cried and put my lips to his for the last time.

His eyes closed and I knew he was gone.

Why? Why??