Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 4

"Hey. You're Chris Motionless, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. You're not an insane fangirl right?" He asked, looking panicked.

"No, I'm chill. Just recognized you is all. Nice to meet you." I said, taking his hand as he helped me up.

"Nice to meet you, too. It's always good to meet a pretty little lady like yourself." He said, winking.

I laughed and stuck my tongue out. He looked at his watch and rolled his eyes.

"I gotta go but can I see your hand?" he asked.

"Sure, I guess...." I replied, curiously.

I held out my arm and he took out a pen. He wrote something on my hand.

"I hope to see you later, gorgeous." He winked again.

"See you later, a little less than average." I said, winking back. He looked hurt.

"Kidding!" I yelled. He brightened up again.

We waved and walked away. I forgot all about CVS at that moment and walked toward the food court.

I read my hand as I walked. I shook my head at the words on my palm. Wow, Chris, wow.

It said his number and a "Call me, cutie. Love, Chris" with a smiley face. It was funny. Chris seemed funny.

I finally made it to the food court. Quickly, I found Andy and Danny laughing at something. I sat down next to them.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??" Danny yelled.

"Was it a boy???" Andy said, smirking. Oh boy...

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Danny said, a devilish look in his eye.

He grabbed my hand, his eyes quickly skimming over the writing. He roughly have my hand to Andy who read it.

They both looked at each other and howled in laughter. After about 10 minutes they stopped.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Danny asked, recovering from the boys' laughing fit.

"What? I can't meet a cute guy and get his number??" I asked, gasping.

"You whore!!" he yelled back. I smacked his arm playfully and smiled.

"So what do you think about this Andy?" I asked, staring him down.

He was silent for a minute. I didn't know if he would answer. Then, suddenly, he yelled louder than Danny.

"YOU WHORE!!" he screeched.

We all laughed hysterically. I knew they were kidding. Danny would never call me a whore and mean it. Unless I was acting like it.

And I am NOT a whore.

We were attracting a lot of attention. So we decided to go mess around in the mall some more. Our antics sometimes got the best of us.

Danny asked this one poor old lady for her number.

"Hey, pretty lady. Can I have your number? You look delicious in those.... Overalls." he said loudly.

"WHAAT????" She exclaimed, trying to turn up her hearing aid. Danny walked away defeated.

"Fail." Andy and I said at the same time. We gave each other a high five.

"Shut the fuck up!!" Danny screamed, smiling at the end.

Then, Andy asked a grown man for a piggy back ride. That was awkward....

"Hello, sir. I couldn't help but notice how strong you look. Would you mind giving me a piggy back ride to the candy store??" Andy asked with a creeper look on his face.

The man just looked scared and ran away.

"I'll take that as a no." Andy said, laughing his ass off. I laughed too, as did Danny. We were so weird.

"Jules, you need to do something outrageous now!" Danny said, mischievously.

"Yeah! You gotta do something that takes courage!" Andy yelled, dramatically.

I looked around and spotted Chris, leaning against a wall a little ways a way. He didn't see me. I got an idea.

"Okay, boys. Follow me." I said, a hint of edge in my voice.

I walked toward Chris, Danny and Andy stayed a little ways behind.

"Hey, Chris! It's Julia!" I exclaimed.

He looked over at me, his face lighting up in recognition.

"Hey, Jul-" he started to say.

I cut him off. I pressed my lips to his in a kiss. He reacted immediately and pulled me against him, kissing back.

Andy and Danny's mouths dropped open.

"Oh my..." Danny Started.

"God." Andy finished. "What the..."

"Fuck?" Danny finished, this time.

I smirked into the kiss feeling proud of myself.

I think I'm starting to fall for Chris.