Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 6

"Christopher Thomas Cerulli!" I yelled at Chris, who just laughed licked my cheek again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you??" I fell off of my couch laughing.

"You are such a perv!!" he kept laughing.

"Say something!!" I screamed, still laughing.

"I don't need to say anything!" he yelled back.

He leaned forward and kissed me.

I wasn't really expecting it. We've been hanging out a lot and become really good friends. I still feel like there's something more between us, but I hadn't really done anything about it. Mostly, I ignored it. I didn't want to hurt Andy.

I don't know if he felt the same way, but I'm pretty sure he did. But he hasn't really done anything about it.. So why now?

It's been a month since that day at the mall. Andy and I have become pretty close. And Danny and I have gotten closer. They're both insane as always.

We pulled back and I saw Chris smiling. I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad. Something didn't feel right.

"You just did." I said with a smirk.

"Huh?" he asks, confused.

"You said you didn't have to say anything. But by saying that, you did say something." I explained.

He stared at me. I just fucked with his mind. Haha

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!" I sang in his face.

I felt the front door being opened. I looked up, alarmed to see Danny standing there.

"Hey, bitch!!" he yelled. Then he saw Chris. "Oh, hello Chris."

"Hey, Danny!" I said, perky.

"Hey, dude!" Chris said smiling.

Danny and Chris were friends. They hung out sometimes, mostly with me. It was Andy that had problems him.

Andy walked in the open front door a few minutes later. Danny high fived him.

"Hey, bro!" Danny said.

"Yo!" Andy replied.

"ANDY!!!" I yelled and ran over to him to give him a hug. He hugged back and muffled a soft hey. It made me happy to be near him.

I did notice that Andy and Chris both completely ignored each other. There was a tension in the air. It didn't feel right. It really didn't. I felt like I needed to get out.

"Scuse me guys. I'm gonna use the facilities." I said running off.

I just stayed in the bathroom freaked. I was really sensitive to tension and it made me freak out. I didn't know what it was.

I ran my hands under some cold water and splashed some on my face. After I calmed down, I walked out to the living room to find Andy. No Danny or Chris.

"They decided to ditch and head to the craft store." Andy said hesitantly.

I chuckled. "The craft store??"

"Yeah, I don't know." Andy said laughing with me. "So what should we do while they're gone?"

"Let's bake a cake!"