Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 11

"ANDY!" I yelled.

I ran over to him and slapped him. The police had to hold me back from Andy. I could not believe this.

"Andy, how could you?" I whispered. I felt the tears start again.

"Julia... I'm sorry....." he said. I could see the pain, the hurt on his face.

They put him in the police car after that. I began to cry as they pulled away. Andy looked back out the window at me.

As they drove out of sight, I saw Andy mouth 'I Love You" at me.

Dropping to my knees, I sobbed. I sobbed for Chris, I sobbed for myself, I sobbed for Andy.

I thought that everything would get better if I had a fresh start. But, now every little thing I had was gone.

I had to get out of here. I had to start over again.

Immediately, I ran to a bus stop. I got on the bus and headed home. As soon as I got in, I packed things that I needed and decided to leave everything else behind.

Danny.

I forgot about him. I would miss him but he can't hold me back. He can't make things better for me either.. So, I decided to write him a note:

Dear Danny, 

I'm sure you'll hear about everything soon enough. And for that reason, I'm leaving. I love you like a brother, but I can't stay. Youll always be my friend, best friend perhaps. And I hope we meet again. But for now I'm gone. Goodbye. I love you.  

Love, 

Julia

Tears dropped onto the paper, smudging it a little. I left it on the table. I knew he'd get in and be able to read it. I hope I didn't hurt him too much.

I got to the airport, bought the soonest plane ticket and boarded the plane. It was 4 am. And I was headed to Boston.

I decided to try to get some sleep on the plane. Laying my head down on my shoulder, I closed my eyes.

Flashbacks of my past flooded my head. All of the things forgotten in the car crash, I remember. Everything, and I mean everything, about Andy came rushing back to me. And for the millionth time that day, I cried over my old best friend, the one who had shot my boyfriend, the one I had once loved.

Oh shit.