Remember Me? {Andy Biersack Fanfiction} Chapter 10

The building was evacuated. I was outside crying my eyes out. Chris was dead? It couldn't be.. I couldn't wrap my head around it...

I swear I was gonna kill whoever killed my Chris. I May not have known him for too long but I loved him. First Ricky now Chris... Why??

I remembered earlier today with Chris:

Hey, let's go drive around!" Chris shouted.

I followed him to his car and he opened my door like a gentleman.

I giggled and stepped into the car. And we drive around until we got to McDonald's. A classic uneventful date. Yet romantic and lovely all the same.

End of Flashback

I want my Chris back. I need my Chris back. I can't breathe. I really can't breathe.

I want that killer to be killed. I hope he does and burns in hell.

That's when realized the masked man was over with the cops. They got him. He was putting up a fight. But eventually, they got him handcuffed.

I was relieved. I'm glad someone got him. Now he would pay the price.

I glanced over at the ambulance they had taken Chris's body in. The ache in my heart was too much to bear.

I wanted to watch the cops pull off the guys mask. See who this heartless person was.

When they took off the mask, I knew nothing could get worse. It was horrible. I couldn't believe it.

It was Andy.