1

CHAPTER ONE
Sexy Doctor Friend

          ALEXANDRA WALKED THROUGH the small town of Mystic Falls, cautiously. The girl knew everything that had been going on in the last couple of years. She hadn't experienced it all but she had experienced a good amount of it. From vampires, doppelgängers, witches, werewolves and to the most recent one; hybrids.

Like her best friend, Matt Donovan, it seemed like they were the only humans left in the insane town. Alexandra was never best friends with Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger, so you can imagine her surprise when she had managed to get dragged into the supernatural world.

Many people thought it was weird that Matt managed to be best friends with both Alexandra and Elena and the two girls not being the best of friends themselves. Alexandra didn't hate the girl but she never understood why everyone  thought she was a saint.

The two girls would still hang out often but when they did, they would mostly only talk about the supernatural. Alexandra was never one to talk about what went on in her life to anyone but Matt. Just like Matt, she came from a broken home, no parents around and only sibling dead. She was alone.

The two humans immediately bonded over having no role model in their lives, no one to look up to. Alexandra's mum died when she was little and her dad- well no one knew where her dad was, whether he was dead or alive. Leaving Alexandra's sister to take care of her. But this is Mystic falls, almost everyone has parent issues, it's really no surprise.

The one thing Alexandra could never tell Matt was that she envied him, his mother was still alive but he just pushed her away. Don't get her wrong, she understood why he did what he did but she would do absolutely anything to have at least one of her parents back in her life.

But what Alexandra didn't know was that Matt envied her too, she had been through a lot but yet she never resorted to drugs or consistent drinking. She handled pain in a different way, she kept it in, even if it meant having to explode every now and then.

Alexandra huffed as she pushed the door to The Grill wide open, stepping in quickly. The girl scanned the restaurant closely and smirked once her eyes landed on a certain Salvatore boy sitting at a table with a certain vampire hunter.

The girl plopped down on the chair next to them and grinned. "Hey, asshole. Hey, Ric." For those who knew Damon well, knew he was never one to make friends but Alexandra was an exception.

"Hey, bitch." The blue eyed man smirked as he shook the glass of Bourbon in his hand slightly, greeting her.

"Hey, Alex."

"Can I get you anything?" A waitress asked.

"Just water, please. Thank you." Alex smiled.

"Water? Really? You're such a bore." Damon huffed, taking another sip of his drink.

"Sorry, Damon but I don't drown out my problems in alcohol, I face them. And not to mention I'm not an alcoholic."

"Oh, tough guy."

Alex gave him a pointed look before rolling her eyes and correcting him, "Tough girl."

"Eh, same thing."

"Not really, Damon. You see, guys have pen-"

"Alright, I get it." Damon said, holding up his hands to prevent the girl from saying anything else. Alaric also held is hands up, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"For a second there, I was beginning to think your parents never taught you about the birds and the bees."

"Aren't you just hilarious?" The eldest Salvatore asked sarcastically.