6

CHAPTER SIX
One Original Down

          "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Alex yelled out as she ran down the hallway towards the front door. Someone had decided it would be fun to ring the door bell non stop and Alex wasn't happy.

The girl marched to the front door, unlocked it and flung it wide open. "What is wrong with-"

Alex cut herself off as she was met with no one standing at the door. She furrowed her eyebrows before taking a step outside and glancing to the sides.

Before Alex knew it, she was whisked off of her porch and into the woods. Alex's breathing rate increased as she looked around, finding no one with her.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice questioned and Alex immediately snapped her head around.

"Rebekah?" Alex questioned, narrowing her eyes at The Original.

"Hello, Alex," Rebekah smirked, looking the brunette up and down. "You know, I still don't get why Matt is so fond of you."

"Is that why you kidnapped me? You're jealous of my friendship with Matt?" The human asked, tilting her head to the side.

Rebekah scowled at the girl before pushing Alex up against the tree with her hand clasped around her neck. "I'm not jealous of anyone, let alone you." The blonde original sneered.

"Then why are you getting so defensive?" The brunette countered.

"I'm not. I just hate when people, especially humans, think they know what they're talking about."

"Hate to break it you, sweetheart but humans aren't so fond of you either." Alex spat.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at the girl before squeezing her hand around Alex's neck tighter. "Tell me what Damons up to." The blonde demanded. Alex reached down to her waist, trying to find the stake she always kept with her. The brunette mentally groaned as soon as she realized she was in her pj's.

"What?" The human asked, utterly confused.

"Tell me what Damons up to." Rebekah repeated.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Rebekah."

"Tell me! I can't compel you because I know you have vervain in you but I can snap your neck."

"You won't." Alex laughed humorlessly.

"And why not?"

"Because you know if you kill me, Matt will hate you forever and you can't have that." The brunette hissed, raising an eyebrow.

But before Rebekah could say anything, a red head woman walked out behind a tree and smirked at the original.

"Now, now Rebekah, no need to kill the human. I'll tell you everything you want to know." The woman smiled smugly.

"Sage," Rebekah sneered. "What are you doing here?"

"I was supposed to be keeping an eye on you and I don't even wanna know how you got out of the Salvatore house without Damon and I knowing." Sage stated.

"I'm an original, darling. I can do anything." The blonde smirked as she let go off Alex.
Alex bent down and clutched on to her throat, glaring harshly at the blonde vampire.

"Of course you can." Sage said and Alex rolled her eyes.

"Not that I don't love girl on girl vampire flirting, I do but I'm clearly no use to you Rebekah. So, can you take me home?" Alex asked, raising her eyebrows.