The Run

(your POV) *phant* *phant* "Your not getting me!" You said to yourself in thought as you ran through the snowy woods "Not here!"  You kept running as helicopters were over you and on your tail.  "sir we got the creature in sight" The pilot said to his earpiece "good stay on her/him We can't afford to lose him/her. " He said in response. "Ugh can we just move this along already?" said a certain agent in the back in a bored tone preparing his bow. "Really Clint? How old are you?" Said the female agent getting her guns loaded. "Well we're not getting any younger.." He said grinning "Whatever lets just go." She said letting the pilot lower the aircraft. "Sooo...What exactly are we lookin' for again?.. Some wolf man/gal ? He said stretching "A wolf shifter, Fury did say that we needed her/him but gave no reason.." She said looking on the tracker. "Alrighty then I think a little hunting spree for a the ole trophy mount couldn't hurt." He said in a joking way grinning. *Moments past as they catch up to you hiding* "Woah..never seen a wolf that big ever.." He said positioning himself quietly in a tree above you (Your the size of the werewolves from Twilight btw) You stopped running as you heard a twig snap, you scanned the area with your blue eyes. "Dammit" She said hiding from behind a tree. "No worries I got this" he said Aiming towards you "Never thought I'd be using a tranquilizer arrow." He said in a low cocky tone. "Just hurry before-" The agent had kicked a nearby stone with her foot. You turned and snarled finding The agent dashing towards her bearing your teeth. "Nat! He said aiming and shooting the an Arrow in your leg. You Yelp in pain and Natasha had enough to time to climb up a tree you just layed there whimpering and crying trying to pull it out. (YPOV in your head) "Arghhh!!" "Dammit I forgot to check the damn trees!!" "As long as I stay in my wolf form they won't know my identity.."  You said to yourself Turning to the agent who had shot you, You snarled suddenly feeling everything fade to darkness.