The doctors conclusion and The soldiers embrace

It had been two days since your rescue and return Thor had decided to bring you to another man who might have a clue within this "illness" while Tony and Banner tagged along.

"So let me get this straight instead of bringing and an agent, you decided to bring her/him down town to see a doctor." Fury spoke on the face screen discussing with Natasha and Clint. "Well he's a surgeon too." Nat hit Clint in the back. "Look with all do respect this isn't a disease it's something Rumlow was part of someone YOU trusted." There was a silence "Fine. Do what you all can and like I said have each other's backs and only that." "Under stood." Nat nodded closing the chat.
———————————————————————-
"Steve?" Bucky knocked opening his door seeing Steve sitting crossed legged on the middle of his bed looking so confused and worried. His eyes locked on the window of the city.

"She/He liked sleeping right here...next to me because she/he would get nightmares leaving him crying and full of anxiety,sometimes I would have to pet her/him to sleep." He smiled softly "I know but she's/he's safe now, I mean I miss her/him too but I don't miss that hair she/he would leave all over my bed." She's/He's Shedding!?"

He turned smiling humorously "just in my bed because it can sometimes get hot in there and I forgot to turn my fan on, so I woke up not so much sticky but covered in her/his jacket."

Steve laughed "Though it wasn't so much her/his fault she/he likes sleeping on my back and I often don't wear a shirt." ————————————————————————
"Hmm" he placed a hand on his chin. "Well strange?" "Thor I can sense two presents in her/him." He said Tony chimed in "Like emotion wise?" "No..spirit wise look I'll demonstrate." Strange plucked a two fur strands for your sleeping self. He made a circle with them glowing one blue and red "See here's y/n's and the red is some other I'm assuming it's that beast it's not so much him being part of her it's more like his...extract like just D.N.A and traits..See she's/he's just having a hard time developing his powers because these were genetically given to her/him she/he wasn't born with it as a puppy so she/he just needs training on how to work with it and live with it...spirit genetic that's also why her/his eyes appears to be only half of one color."

he spoke making both the sparks disappear. "W-wait live with it!?" Tony said it's a spiritual genetics that's part of her/him now you can't remove it regularly nor can I....Idiot...When she/he can control it depending on which gene overtakes her/her that's the eye color that will become him and his being..."

"So if she/he can't control it thats what she'll/he'll become?" Bruce said adjusting his glasses "precisely." Tony spoke annoyed "Okay but the thing is she/he is very young so-" "that's the challenging part yes." "But when her/his eye became red the first time she/he attacked us." "I know it's an effect of the first phase when it enters as well as it might be triggered by fear and anger." "Rumlow." Tony said angrily "look there might be another way though so she/he doesn't hurt you nor anyone else..it's called imprinting..when a creature stays loyal or in this case a wolf in its pack protecting it through life and death.

he looked away. Tony gave him sassy look. "Now be on your way I got more things to do then play vet." "H-hey thank you." Banner said Tony spoke "Fuc-" Thor raised his hammer teleporting the four of you back to Tony's lab. " you, you Sherlock wannabe asshole.." Tony said releasing they were back shooting Thor a look. "Geeze hey at least we know what we're dealing with now for y/n sake." Bruce said everyone heard the noise and gathered down the lab and Tony and Bruce explained everything to them. With that you awoke in human form. Both your eyes still blue and red your hair looking ruffled and felt very tired.
"W-what I-."

Tears filled your eyes as you stood with an arm on the counter. "I don't remember I was kidnapped and SAM- " "Sam is okay he healed up his leg." Bruce said. "how long has it been!?" "Four days." Tony spoke replied. You had a terrified look on your face you looked and Steve's blue eyes flashing back remember pouncing and scratching Bucky...looking at his hand. "Look I'll explain it over dinner what's going on with your spirit but I think you should take time to relax." Tony said organizing some files. "Yeah ok I'm gonna get water then." You ran past Them up the stairs into the hallway towards your room. Bucky and Steve nodded at each other following you. "It's okay y/n." Steve spoke softly you turned seeing him smile softly. You ran wrapping your arms around him. "Bucky I-didn't mean it at all I never would do anything to Steve or you or anyone- And I just-it's -I'm sorry I'm so sorry!" You said into Steve chest. "Breathe" Bucky said Steve rubbed your back your breathing a relaxed huffing a little softly. "I wanna talk to you but before bed ok?" He said you feeling his metal arm ruffle through your h/c hair. "Understood..." you said softly.