Hello...Again

It had been hours since you had seen the Avengers that being only close to now midnight. Sam and you had ways to kill time while waiting on there return from witted games to Watching movies...One so happen to be a documentary about wolves..However by this time he a drifted into slumber. You sat watching on the floor the a young child watching T.V You began to feel your eye lids increase in weight you trying to overcome this you had drifted...your body falling towards the ground waiting for the hard cold surface you shot your eyes open feeling awake now in your wolf form you looked around seeing nothing but...the creature you perked your ears back and tucked in your tail and ran only to be clambered down by the shadowed wolf..

"Hello there..Freind." He grinned "I noticed that your bodies been very cooperative with my little ingredient mixed with your DNA.." But I'm sad to say that I'm taking over you now well at least for a while....."

Your teeth snarled "No!..You can't I'm in control and-" "Oh please don't try play noble when you cower behind your little employees...I've seen your nature when you fought me and I've seen your statement when you dealt with that abusive agent..."
"But that now gives me a better idea why take you to Shin and deal with these fools then to have you take care of it yourself.." He laughed forcefully biting into your wound feeling his fangs deep into the now bloody opened wound...

"AHHHH!!!" You screamed whimpering your teeth bared out in pain... "Relax pup I'll heal you now that I'm part of you...You'll feel better than ever before..for I can release powers you've never even known...I'm a friend...These fools couldn't even have done that....you'll Experience life changes when you awake...for the better and great.."

You awoke by Sam shaking you..He looked noticing your eyes turn almost a fire burning glow.. He stood offering you a hand, You stood on your own walking out of the room to your own.. "You wanna talk to Steve?" He gestured holding up the phone smiling "Yeah she's/He's ok she/he was just asleep." he said phone still in hand.

"No." You said starting to your room, Sam put a hand on your shoulder.. "It's okay if it was a nightmare, you can always talk to-" "I said no!" You pushed his hand off you seeing his hurt expression..Your eyes still boiled a brighter blue almost covering your whole eye.. "Ugh..I-I-I'm sorry!" You said gripping his hand "I-I-Don't know what came over-I just-I need to go to sleep...Goodnight.." You let go of his hand running to your room locking it you sat against the door..Knees to your chest examining your room seeing a note from Tony with a bag of your favorite candy writing )(Hey Fuzzball! I know how much you like these, so here's a special from the vet..-Tony<3)(

Your eyes took a deep blue covering all of your eyes looking around the room seeing tennis balls reminding your of the time Bucky and Steve brought them while teaching you to shake.. You breathed heavily looking scared.. "JARVIS NO MATTER WHAT SAM SAYS DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOOORRR!!" You growled shifting into your wolf form only this time it felt more painful "ARGGHH..OH GAWWD!!" You shifted your eyes becoming now what looked like a blue fire and your ears and becoming a tad taller and perked up..Your teeth now longer hanging out of your mouth. You smiled grinning You charged the door bending it after every charge finally causing it to break down heading down the hall.