Meeting The Team

Moments past and you were nervous you honestly didn't know what to expect what exactly was this deal? You thought All you wanted to do was go back home...well alone anyway, You don't have much family or the kind that cares for you... "Hey pup." You looked up seeing the agent again meeting his eyes with your blue ones "Can you not call me that?.." You said cocking an eyebrow "I'm not some young little baby you know." You said crossing your arms. He replied grinning "Mmm you sorta look it in your Wolf form and you look a very young in this one." He said referring to your human form. You growled knowing he won this argument  until a billionaire chipped in "Aww come on Fuzzball Clint's just trying to get to know you is all.." He said raising his hand in defense. "You haven't even met us all except for.." Pointing to Banner and Barton (lol sounds like grocery store name) Bruce Gave a soft smile "Bruce Banner a scientist and also a man exposed to gamma radiation leading to...The hulk." He said pointing to himself setting his glasses down. "Clint Barton, archer and former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D."  He said waving to you. Walking next to him was the Redheaded female who almost took you down. "Natasha Romanoff, skilled shooter and agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and-" being cutoff by a billionaire walking in front of the two "Tony Stark. Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist." He said smirking towards you. "Yeah I can't tell just by the way you act me and you are gonna have problems.." You said leaning on a wall giving him an annoyed look "Oh and don't call me that either.." "What?" "Fuzzball..." "Yeah sorry that's not gonna happen, I have a nickname for just about everybody on this team including those two.." He said pointing to two blonde men entering the room. "For the last time I didn't touch your pop-tarts.." The blonde man with neat hair said scratching his neck looking at him.  "Well I disagree! Brother Anthony has told me you used a pack and shoved it-" "Thor!" Clint said covering your ears making you flinch at first then relaxing. "Easy on the language.." He said staring at the Blonde with longer hair "Pretty sure that's Capsical's line.." Tony said, Clint uncovering your ears the room was complete silence "Ugh..Sorry about that My name is Steve Rogers." He said putting his hand out to meet your own "Good to meet you too.." You said shaking his hand "And I am Thor the king and Ruler of Asgard!" He said shaking your hand fast and hard letting go you fell back being caught by Clint, you sighed "Okay..I'm ready to go home now.." You said as a shadow of darkness surrounded you, then fading away revealing you in wolf mode walking almost out of the room until Tony grabbed your tail "Hang on fuzzball" he said grinning at your state ears pinned back wanting him to let go You whimpered as he had let go feeling his hand rub your ear as your tail wagged meaning he was on your okay list..for now "See I can even get the Man/Lady Wolf or should I just call her/him My little Bit-" he was cut off by your paw "Nope. Fuck this rich guy he's on my asshole list." You said growling at him.