Super soldier double cuddle attack.

}{Author I put A song that felt right while writing this play it of you want pweeze!}{

It was now almost midnight as you looked at the clock seeing everyone walk to their room as you made your way to your room your ears twitch feeling the air in your room. "Sss" You hissed rubbing your side you walked towards the bathroom revealing the bruises again you shook your head thinking of Rumlow. You rubbed your eyes and walked towards your bed laying in it almost drifting till you shot yours eyes open.."meh..I need to talk to Bucky I think he wanted to ...talk?" You got dressed in much Better sleeping clothes, a white tee and your black boxers/Shorts At this point you didn't care you what you were wearing just going to talk and then go back to your room, no point in staying in casual attire.

You knocked on Bucky's door seeing him open it rubbing your eyes yawning "What's up buck? Are you ok?" He replied taking off his shirt. "..I-kinda lied, I didn't want to really talk but...I wanted to cuddle." Bucky pulled his hair back through his fingers.

"C'mere real quick." He took you to his bathroom "Take your shirt off." "What?!" "Well after everything you said Rumlow injured you let me see..I saw how you were holding your side earlier at dinner." He pulled off your shirt like a someone dressing a child. You closed your eyes feeling little burns seeing him put medicine on each one. Putting your shirt back on he picked you up by suprise.

"Huh-Hey! Buck-" "Your sleeping with me and Steve" You whined "Steve too?!..Wha...Why!?" "Because we love you and your tired I can tell." He walked to Steve's room. wearing a white tee and his navy boxers his blonde hair already messy. "Awww my little wolfie." Steve said kissing you on the cheek. Taking your from Buckys arms Laying on the bed next to you. Bucky on the other side of the bed putting you in the middle of the two Bucky wearing nothing but his black workout shorts. "Your spot is right here." He patted the spot of the bed smiling seeing happiness in his eyes. "Your blushing are you ok." Bucky grinned "Yes!"

You didn't always have a nightmare but when you did you mostly went to Steve, Tony or Bucky when you would they didn't mind especially the three as they dealt with waking up from war trauma and Tony with anxiety like you. Though over the years they began to overcome it so it was no surprise when they had you dealing with it since your arrival of this DNA. You laid on your stomach your face halfway in a pillow and facing Steve's direction he blue eyes meeting your blue and red ones. hissing slightly. Bucky lifted up your shirt revealing your bruises from Rumlow. "Damn Rumlow." "Kiss?" You asked pleading little tears forming. Steve kissed them each as did Bucky. His metal fingers Running through your hair. "Don't worry the medicine will help soon." Bucky pulled the navy blue blanket over you the cold air ceased from hitting the three of you as all you felt now was warmth from the soldiers. Steve rested a hand on your back softly while you laid meeting his warm chest while Bucky wrapped his arms around your waist. You loved this your primal side loved the attention and you your self loved how you felt safe.

The moon light created a reflection off the whole room you smiled. It's been very long since you felt like this. Your conscience talking to your slumbered mind. The last time you felt like this was back at your old home. Before you met the avengers...But you had thoughts running through your head "Imprinting." You thought. "I wish I really wish I could unfortunately I already did...On Rumlow a single tear fell from your eye it flowed a bright blue.