Examination and History Pt 1

It was now 1:32 on the clock Thor had returned to the tower to take you and Tony to see Dr.Strange at a park!?

"Reminded me why I'm like this?" You said walking beside Tony slightly annoyed Thor following aside you.

"Because your genetics are rapidly changing and if anyone knows something that has to do with mystical spiritual stuff it's him...and plus! He a doctor!"

He said smiling happily waiting at a bench with you beside him.

"No I meant this.."

Your paw nudged the red leather strap around your neck Earning a grin.

"It's a Leash law here..What you don't like it?" He began tracing the shiny gold dog tag.

"It's got your name on it. I figured I should put my number on it.." He happily smiled. Moments later Thor had returned walking with a casual Doctor strange.

"Thanks for taking the time Doctor." He shook his hand sounding sarcastic in the last line. He rolled his eyes quickly turning half the platform into a glass dome.

"No one can see us so don't worry.." He took a seat on the bench. "Tell us Strange what's become of our Furry friend." You looked away nervous. He walked up to you and plucked your fur opening a portal Come now. The three of you walked into the silent grassy Mountain View land your eyes widened.

"It's home.." You shifted human and began walking around stopping as you forgot Tony still had the leash. "Could you..?" "Sorry." He smiled——————————————

Rumlow looked at the footage.

"Turkisha it's been two weeks shouldn't we have y/n already in our position!?" Turkisha turned snarling

"Don't take my patience for laziness nor weakness!" Rumlow nodded "But Sir I've been keepin' a tally on her/his DNA and it's already Far from 100

"I'm waiting for the fullmoon which is tonight..And this is gonna benefit me along you with you too." Rumlow grinned "On one condition you must strengthen your imprint with me.."

He eyed him "How?"

"Match your hand with my paw.." He places his hand against Turkisha who's paw was much bigger with claws sticking out. His eyes glowing "Our bond shall be strong upon this day now shifted to night!" His eyes glowed his teeth sharpening Rumlow feel to his knees coughing. "What did you do to me?" He grinned "What did I do for you? It's a gift a power this is gonna give you the same powers as me only difference is you won't be able to turn into beast. But strength increase in scent and sight, speed." Rumlow looked at his hands slightly shaking his eyes glowed a dim yellow gold tint.

"you should be thanking me..Though only tonight will this power be truly useful.." He nodded "I can feel it in my veins.." He curled his fingers repeatedly he grinned widely . "I bet..Though there is more to it but that's for another time.." Turkisha said walking away..—————————
Tony looked around. "This is somewhere close to where we last saw Turkisha.." He said.

)(NEXT CHAPTER KINDA GONNA BE LONG SO I KINDA WANTED TO LEAVE IT HERE)(