The Wake Up Call

(Your POV) "ugh..what the hell..." I mumbled, light coming back to me appearing fuzzy for a short glimpse. Realizing I'm in a medical center and wearing a strapped on muzzle across my snout. I checked around, making sure no one was around to see my face to take off this shameful cuff with my own hands, unfortunately there was one guy in there sitting in a chair not realizing yet I've just awoken. I was about to hop off the bed until I felt a sharp sting on my upper right arm, wincing in pain through my snout cuff "Damn! Don't make yourself look weak your no pup!" You said trying to hold in another when the agent turned hearing you giving you a calm look with a grin.
"Arm still hurts huh? Sorry but I protect my friends like you would protect your pack."
----------------------------------------------
He said looking into your blue eyes "I take it that muzzle is giving you trouble huh?" He said "I'm sorry pup.." He said with a grin. "Well this make you feel better?" He said rubbing your side feeling your fur. You couldn't help it but your tail wagged slightly, witnessing this he smirked. "Aww how adorable, what a cute little Puppy.." He said his hand moving towards the wound. You growled in response not wanting him any further after what he had just done to you. "You were the one who resisted, we just wanted to talk..well fury did anyway I have no idea why but hey lucky you, your getting one of the best Doctors on the helicarrier...He's a beast like you except not fluffy but...green." He said leaving out of the room. Not wanting to risk another person you hopped of the bed in your wolf form collapsing due to your injury. "Easy pup the vet will see you now." You turned looking at two..Doctors they actually looked like scientists than doctors you thought. "If your good you'll get a treat when your done" The man said again in a cocky tone. "Enough Tony, Me and him/her are kinda a like...I can tell we're beasts but where still humans with emotions..." He said staring in your direction. "Yeah,yeah Bruce I hear ya I hear yeah..." (Let me know how I'm doing please :) thank you so much for my story btw lol Part 3 will be up SOON by tomorrow probably lol)