Be safe..

Weeks had past as you gained trust within the members of the team, growing fond and close with one another, This too had also increase you comfort in training within the team increasing you to become stronger,faster,agile and smarter. Although this was of good it didn't decrease the number of nightmares that you would still have occasionally, though it did help when you slept with either any of the group which of course they didn't mind They would often pet you or have you lay close to them or would would just hold and cuddle you to sleep.. But it was that dog you had often told them of what these dreams could've meant or even foreshadowed...."That's just crazy."

Clint spoke sipping at his coffee. "I'd say it could be that Wound that got infected" Bruce walked in hold two charts with your DNA, "Tony and I found recently that when compared your bloodstream when you first showed up and Currently when that thing attacked us recently it's changed.." Tony walked in pouring himself coffee..

"Is it deadly..?" Your eyes met with banners, Tony chimes in.."Well that's the thing where not entirely sure that's why we've decided to start taking small blood samples from you.." You shivered at the thought making him grin. "Right after this mission.." Steve said patting your shoulder

"We have some intel on Shin..It said that the mountains on the outside far out of the city there's a location.." Nat said walking beside Clint..."Ross said be ready in ten sharp there's gonna be a ship Ready to take us up and out there..they all nodded and agreed.."I'll get Buck...Stay here real quick y/n." Steve said walking towards his room, Nat and Clint followed out. Tony went down into the lab with Bruce following. Moments past Steve geared up along side with Bucky. Steve kneeled to you as you sat "Stay here." His blue eyes meeting with your own..

"What!?..Are you kidding? I-Thought that was this whole point I was here!" You said throwing your arms "Cool it fuzzy, your not ready..And it could be a trap..Plus we don't need anymore infections.." Tony said walking fastly setting a glass cup down after drinking it.. "Your not ready..yet.." He the suit layering and compiling onto his body jumping off the top platform of the building flying towards the roof.

"Well..W-What of that thing shows up!?" "Sams gonna stay here Incase any of that happens,Just behave..and stay safe.." He pulled you into his stomach holding you while still sitting your arms wrapped around th soldier Bucky smiled softly at the scene.

"Besides we're bringing some friends back home here too..You'll get along with them just fine they were out for a while now but we're getting them back on the way." He smiled "Alright stay safe." You spoke with that two soldiers left..Just then your see Thor run out of the hall with Poptarts stuff in his mouth "HAF FEY WEFT ALFREFFY?!" He asked with a toaster in hand. You nodded seeing him jump out the window seeing him spin his hammer flying..