The faded Blue that Burns

}{Your basically like the picture above that damaged in battle btw but you know black fur blue eyes}{

"ENOUGH!!" You pounced your teeth snarling. "You act so strong but very weak compared to me! Without my power your only left with your plain old wolf form none of my power..." Turkisha laughed "Rumlow  why don't you take care of the rest of the soldier while I finish up prepping my body..." Rumlow walked towards Steve and Bucky to which you limped walking in front of him growling and snarling ears pointed forward and your tail up.  "If I don't have anything left of you in me then I can attack Rumlow he's technically now in contract with only You!" You growled sharpening your look. "Not to mention it's a full moon my healing is back you said it's need being eaten by your DNA anymore!..." Steve widened his eyes "....Y.-Y-n"..."Turkisha I'm asking you don't do this anymore me and you are the last wolfs of our kind...Why are so keen on taking me over and taking control of our dead ones Let alone killing the damn earth itself!!?" You snarled. "Humans are a nuisance of this world all they do is destroy and take...They fight amongst each only for no purpose but to live by killing repeatedly over and over by building more destruction...I'm not killing this planet I'm recreating it without humans once it's over..As for those who follow such as Rumlow will be allowed..Into the new paradise.." He grabbed you again throwing you. "No!" You said through your wounds "Y-You weigh! don't understand all.... you do is ....Is kill....Tsch...humans are more than that there's a bigger picture than what your seeing!"
"I've heard enough.." He barked He punches you in your collar bone you lid their not moving... "y..Y..Y/n?" Steve said Bucky's eyes widened. "N-No!" Bucky said his fist meeting the ground in anger. "Damn you!" He yelled. Rumlow laughed "oops I think You broke her/his funny bone Boss.." You laid their blood leaking out of your left ear and blood coming from your nose staining your fur as it did from your mouth.. Steve cliched his fist crawling on his stomach towards you. "NO! No! Y/n!" He crawled falling on his face continuing to crawl towards your lifeless looking state. "Please?.." he picked you up into his lap stroking your fur "it's okay captain..." you said reaching caressing his hand in your human form. "Enough with this sad shit!" Rumlow said ready to attack "No more!" Tony said shoving Rumlow though the forest his body hitting through trees with his mark 42 armor "I gonna beat the shit out of you!" Tony said angrily! Turkisha growled following the two among the destructive sounds of trees breaking and falling. "I'll leave you three here to die the wolf child is no more for me I'll just take over my imprint..." he said running towards the fight.

You looked your blue eyes meeting with Steve's "Thank you...For give..Giving me a family I don't think I couldn't ever asked for a better one.."

Steve cried.. "No! You'll be okay I'm calling Nat and she and Clint will fly and get you and Buck out to medical treatment!" "I'm sorry I tried-I didn't want this dragged with you and Bucky getting killed-" "No! Not one second don't be sorry.." He chocked trying to suppress his sadness "I'm so proud of how strong you've become..And don't hate yourself your perfect these past two months I've felt safe around your not a monster...I don't care about your eyes and I don't care about what you did...It wasn't your fault...I know it's hard...t-To adjust that's how it was with..B-Bucky." He choked swallowing his sad breaths. nothing could describe how much he wanted to cry he lost so much and was lucky to gain another similar to his best friend..This young avenger whom he was now talking to her/him as if everything was okay....

he coughed Forcing a smile "Like Bu-Bucky....S-Sam your my family please..I couldn't be disappointed in you...Y-your my Puppy..." he kissed your cheek. Your eyes faded it's blue glow. "Y/n? Y/n!?.."

He cliched you to his chest crying his tears meeting your wounded fur He looked as though as if a child holding their puppy...Bucky looking away crying. He cried Carrying you next Bucky and him sitting their..Your head in his lap repeatedly stroking your fur..Some blood from your neck meeting Steves fingers for this though he was Hoping your tail would wag... He looked up at the moon still petting you. Only to have Steve's eyes glow bright blue and animal looking his veins turning glowing blue visible through his skin his wounds closing as did his inner injuries heal....He stood  placing you softly on bucky's lap "What is it Steve?" He looked up Steve admiring his veins and his finger tips his nails sharping to claws. As did his canines teeth sharpened. "I...Think...Me and y/n are in an Imprint..." He said...

Author: AWW HANG IN THERE READER WE KNOW YOULL LIVE DONT WORRY YOU WONT DIE THANKS TO TONY!!! ER STEVE! Eheh..